3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AR1 12.11.21 06:52 pm

GTA Online Gathering / Event Date: February 14, 2016 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Greetings to all members of the forum.
Continuing the topic http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/gtao/shodki_v_gta_online_plany_sobytiya_vpechatlenie_data_provedeniya_meropriyatiya_06_fevralya_2016_goda-892592/
I want to invite you to get together during the upcoming update. Based on this, I would like to make a thematic meeting-car rally in a retro style.
At the moment, races and shootouts are ready (http://ru.socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/pc/jobs/job/3r2Tk37taUKYdizAUEfqLw, http://ru.socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/pc/ jobs / job / XrOmUnPj9kWPmyDy5T_5Ng, http://ru.socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/pc/jobs/job/fVz8YDWBbkmd0qUDwTmXPw, http://ru.socialclub.rockstargames.com/pames/games/jobs job / LA4oeCdc40iBp0Fad-j7cQ, http://ru.socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/pc/jobs/job/wPhtTG_NFkKVuA6Y_5oOJg, http://ru.socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/pcc job / ZZ79Yvq_aUa8_DvLgTjv4w).
It is necessary to create and develop an interesting route (almost ready) that will cover the sights on the subject of the update (remember, it is called The Valentine's Day Massacre Special, you can search for details), so I am waiting for your suggestions. It's very good if someone else wants to create suitable races / shootouts / other things.
Unfortunately, due to circumstances, I can not fully take over the management and control of the event, therefore, we need your help and assistance in organizing and providing (namely, we need a host and guide).

The rules remain the same, that is, we drive quietly, peacefully, calmly. For everything else, there will be races, shootouts, and so on.
It is imperative that everyone wear retro suits (they will be used in shootings and other matters).
Last time there were about 25 people, you can see photos and videos in the previous topic.
It would be great if the administration noticed us and made a YouTube broadcast.

List of participants (I wrote your nicknames with PG. So far, not enough of course, but there are still 5-10 people from me and vatsonification):
AgressorAntony
THINK970
radeon512
Nik210
DeLaKoren
LakerSC
manchu
AR1
vatsonification
t830x
Spiny
47 Comments
Sort by:
A
AgressorAntony 12.11.21

I participate, though as a participant, the Internet, the machine and the knowledge of Los Santos does not allow me to be someone more.

t
t830x 12.11.21

The session host must have a white IP and no modem routers between the computer's network card and the Internet wire so that there is a completely open NAT and anyone can connect to the session!

There are the following types of NAT connections:

OPEN; you can play with users who have any NAT type selected.
MODERATE; you can play with users who have open or moderate NAT selected.
STRICT; can only be played with those with open NAT selected.
If you have a moderate or strong NAT type, then the problem is most likely caused by a conflict with another user who selected an incompatible NAT type. Microsoft recommends using an open NAT type to make it easier to connect to other players. If you are using a firewall or network equipment such as a router, then you may need to change the configuration to get the NAT open type. This procedure is sometimes called "port opening" or "port forwarding"
https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en/articles/200525767-Problems-with-connecting-to-GTA-Online

A
AR1 12.11.21

So, at the moment there is one shootout, the second is being done. At least 3 races (one on a dirt track in the spirit of old school nascar, the second will be on the canals. The third I wanted to do on the beach, but there is not much room).
Please suggest your route options.

t830x
yes there anyone can host, the main thing is that he has a "stable" Internet, minimum ping and medium-maximum power hardware. I have problems with all this, as a result there will be crashes or crashes.

I also need a guide. Nobody wants?

t
t830x 12.11.21

AR1
If not everyone comes in, I have a microtik router and a moderately open NAT - one person can get to me and won't let another, that's the whole story. So open nat should be loved so that even those who have strict NAT get inside, if there are any. And without the microtic, I have an open NAT.

A
AR1 12.11.21

t830x
ok, I understand you, so we continue to search. Basically, you need someone to create an invite session and invite everyone there. Then, again, someone is needed who will start the business, that is, he will be the host.

If one of you has a speech delivered and knows how to speak well (and there are still no quality problems and interruptions in communication), then you can try yourself as a guide.

If I have time, I will post links to races and skirmishes in the evening (I will fix it in the cap), at the same time everyone will be able to test and write their wishes, while there is time, I will redo it.
With the route, there is a question, since we will have races and shootings (maybe something else), will we move to the to-do boxes and along the way inspecting the surroundings or will we first ride and then launch the playlist?

A
AR1 12.11.21

Friends, I updated the header, added links to various self-made cases, you can start and, if something happens, write your discontent. Several more will be ready soon.
I ask the Administration to temporarily attach a topic. So far, we have had enough people ... very few. Write your nicknames in SC, do not hesitate. As for the date, I can wait a week at most.
Ideally, we could get together tomorrow, at 18 o'clock Moscow time.

You still need a host, or I'll take care of everything myself, but then we can't avoid the problems that I wrote about above.

v
vatsonification 12.11.21

AgressorAntony
THINK970
Please write your nicknames in the social club

s
singularity2016 12.11.21

what if I come to your celebration of life and open fire? Just into your crowd from a bazooka or from a tank for a fighter? Better to drop a tank on you from a helicopter

S
Sv_Yakov 12.11.21

vatsonification
Nickname: Sv_Iakov

A
AgressorAntony 12.11.21

vatsonification
Taurusist

A
AR1 12.11.21

All those who unsubscribed were added, thanks!
Now about the time, we plan to start our event at 19:00 Moscow time tomorrow. Are you happy with everyone?

Perhaps we will add a few more cases, for their quality I apologize in advance, some flaws are possible.

v
vatsonification 12.11.21

Event plan and map

Meeting point - Car park at Pier Del Perro (upper level) (0). Earlier arrivals can ride the rides (it's free)) or take part in a race on the beach.

Then we leave in a straight line to the Richards Majestic Film Studio (1), through the slagbaum, parking at the end of the film studio. There we start a shootout in the style of retro films. After the shootout, we are going to the parking lot.

Leaving the film studio, driving along San Andreas Avenue to Mirror Park (2). In the park, I propose to arrange boating (or a race on the water). But! This will require a pilot to find Cargobob and deliver the boats. No cheats!

Then we start the race through the channels, then the capture of "Three Cinemas" and then - the race on the hippodrome. At the end of business, we are going to the parking lot near the Racetrack (Vinewood Race Track) (3).

We leave the racetrack and drive along the Vinewood Walk of Fame, passing the Richman Hotel and University. Optionally, we can stop by the shopping and entertainment center Kortz (?). On the way, it is possible to stop for the purpose of sightseeing, photographing, studying the "stars of glory".

Then we go to the Galileo Observatory (4). There we start a shootout in the style of the game Mafia II.

From the Galileo Observatory we head towards the Vinewood sign (5). We make a parachute jump, we land on Vinewood Arena (6). The pilot must issue parachutes to everyone! We call the mechanic, we are going to the parking lot.

From there we head to the Church (7). We start a gunfight, a bike race, a Prohibition-era chase.

Upon completion of business, we gather near the bar "Yellow Jack" (9). Summing up the results. Those who wish can play darts, or with a big company fall into the new regime in confrontations.

Spoiler

Allowed cars:
SpoylerSportivnaya classics - all
Maslkary - everything except the Dominator, Gauntlet, Moonbeam
Sedans - Albany Emperor, Benefactor Glendale, Dundreary Regina, Vulcar Warrener
ATVs - Canis Bodhi, Bravado Duneloader, BF Injection, Cheval Marshall, Canis Kalahari
CD - Declasse Rhapsody
Van - BF Surfer

B
Bandera John 12.11.21

Well, not on February 14, gatherings, all normal people will spend time with the opposite sex, and not gatherings in toys.

N
Nik210 12.11.21

ready to join http://ru.socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/nik210

M
MiGamer86 12.11.21

vatsonification
With boats you have a great idea :-)

L
LakerSC 12.11.21

AdamCruzo

A
AR1 12.11.21

I added a list of participants to the header, invite adequate friends or something, otherwise there are not enough people for now.
+ did a few more things, I hope it will be interesting.

_
_DooM_ 12.11.21

I'm going.

s
singularity2016 12.11.21

I gathered my gang and we will break off the whole holiday for you. We will shoot at you from bazookas

N
Nik210 12.11.21

singularity2016
shkololo, who will let you into the closed session?