3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phantom2014 12.11.21 06:52 pm

Base Building Tips (XCOM 2)

I propose to share ideas for the development of the base. What to build from the start. Which departments to improve at the initial stages, etc.
3 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 12.11.21

We start with a partisan school to create reserve units, then the center of military technologies if you play on difficulty higher than the second, if not, then you go to the energy and communication stations, well, and then according to the situation, but I would prepare psychos in advance, stasis can greatly help at all stages games

k
killerbot 12.11.21

to build a workshop in the central compartments, partisans in the side ones. do not forget about the upgrades of the compartments. you also need to stick a laboratory in the side, it is better at the beginning of the game

M
Mercurionio 12.11.21

Depends on the complexity. But, as mentioned above, a must-have partisan at an early stage. Next, you need a military technology center / communication station, depending on what you are trying to do. I often got 2 additional contacts at once, which made it possible to get by with the communication station already at the lower level. Psionics is needed as early as possible, stasis from taking control of a dangerous enemy is extremely valuable.