3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kluster 12.11.21 06:52 pm

Solo play (Dragon's Dogma)

Comrades members of the forum, such a question is how to remove all (including self-created) pawns from the squad?
4 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 12.11.21

Kluster
Throw at akian and leave the rift stone unaffected. And if you pump in the suction, then for this they will also give you a not sickly bonus.

K
Kluster 12.11.21

Yoshemitsu
So I just decided to play for him. Only to the ocean? Eh sadness, I thought it was possible to cram everyone into this patterned stone.
Thanks for the answer :)

S
Shimuto 12.11.21

Kluster
Well, your pawn rises when you touch the stone.

C
Chester_B 12.11.21

2x non-main pawns can be sent in the rift (using the rift stone) in the dialogue with them (blue) select the first "Release" item of the exit from the rift, look for any higher breakage, approach your main pawn and press F (grab) the hero puts the pawn on his shoulder , then go to the edge of the cliff and press the right or left mouse button, the pawn falls and loses consciousness. Do not be alarmed, you can resurrect it if you use the stout rift again (with a pattern) But if you play as an asasin with the autonomy perk (+ 20% strength, magic, protection from everything), then it is better to play solo and stock up on a large number of bottles from the fountain of life.