3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Looven 12.11.21 06:52 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game (The Ball)

Playing on the net, writing our impressions.

ZY Personally, I liked it, I hooked more than the portal, and it was done interesting!
13 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zordd 12.11.21

Finally igruha cool! Toko downloaded yesterday. I played and played .... AND HITS !!!
BALL SAVE THE WORLD !!!!!!!

M
Modern2009 12.11.21

download such games well, it's generally a crime, it's not Activision or EA, the development team is 8 people, but the publisher is 12!

Z
Zordd 12.11.21

WELL, SORRY, I have a crisis (no money), but a hobbyist to play))))

M
Modern2009 12.11.21

and when the crisis is over you buy and support the project)))

Z
Zordd 12.11.21

I will support, but how. Especially after the passage it seems that there should be a continuation (although if you honestly, then I shield that ............................ ........... CONTINUATION IS INEVITABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
GIVE MORE BALLS AND MORE MUMMIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, again, CONTINUATION is inevitable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

K
Kapchmyfire 12.11.21

game COOL and BALL is cool !!!

J
Jackson [x] 12.11.21

Class toy! Didn't play a lot, but it's interesting.

D
Dikobrazz. 12.11.21

the portal did not remind anyone ??? and cube buddy ???
although there were balls in the portal (energetic)

S
Svistoplax 12.11.21

The toy lacks:
1) save in an arbitrary place
2) at least some weapon other than the banal "bowling". Not even necessarily a firearm in the usual sense. Why can't the hammer be made to shoot out some kind of impulse (crippling, stopping, aging in the end!), And the ball - by pressing a certain button to shock nearby objects? Of special attacks, only a spike shot, not enough.
3) At large-scale levels like Teotl at medium and strong graphic settings, the background blinks or some textures disappear. Under a family without an XP compatibility mode, the inscription at the top of the screen "Nvidia Physics" does not disappear at all. What kind of underdevelopment? Yes, and opponents somehow die ineffectively, and their varieties are few. The gorilla, crumbled into 3 minced meat, was generally disappointing. (And why kill her, she just wanted to play with the ball 8))
4) Of course, it was necessary to cram at least some kind of scenario background into such beautiful scenery. There are incomprehensible golden totems (In GTA Vice city, the parrot totem was drawn more beautifully ...), but you will not always find them - that's what the developed messages will have time to tell through the messages climbing out when they are selected? I understand that developers have just started promoting themselves, but this is not an excuse. Could make "Ghosts of the Past" as in Singularity - you enter the location, and there is a revived picture - the ghosts of the Indians about the sacrifice of the bazaars ... agree, would it be more interesting?

The game is, in general, not bad, nice, of course better than the domestic trash. But far from ideal.

G
GERMESrus 12.11.21

I liked the game. Passed all.
Catching like PORTAL.

K
KRAMER20007 12.11.21

The game is normal! Moreover, if it was developed by 8 people, then it is generally a masterpiece! It would be possible, of course, to do something more intricate, but my smoky, low-duplex brain is already straining in some moments, so I will give this game a Test!

D
DimaJB 12.11.21

I bought the game by accident. for the first time ever made a child at 8 years old to think, and not just drive shooters. We played together. As a rule, where you need to jump and run, children get it all at once. We had a lot of fun. The last level with the sequence of how to raise the "grips" the child passed the first time. I bet 5+.

T
Tatarin2 12.11.21

I liked the passage, the plot is not ordinary, in a way I saw a couple of current games where I walked in a circle.