3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
urist666 12.11.21 06:52 pm

Online (Dark Souls)

People, tell me pzhl, if anyone knows:
How are things going with online in DS1 on NG (PC)? Are there many players there?
And then I decided to ponastalgic a little before the release of the third part. I want to play the first DS, and together, as you know, it's more fun.
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Knight301 12.11.21

s
siame 12.11.21

True, right now, in the last three days, almost all dark servers have died. People whine on the forums that the online is not available. Before this embarrassment, pvp was quite vigorous, invasions worked quickly.

U
Ubisoft quality mark 12.11.21

siame
Nuuu ... Now online has become scarce. This is sad.

u
urist666 12.11.21

siame
By the way, I've noticed terrible problems with DS2 and Bloodborne servers in the last few days (I play them on PS4). Maybe it has something to do with the release of the third part.
PS I played a little yesterday at DS on my computer. Not that there are no signs of summoning or invasion, and even messages from players are not present ((

R
RGC 12.11.21

urist666
I'm going through myself now, there are not enough call signs, but here are messages at every step

u
urist666 12.11.21

.RGC
Oh How! And I just started a new thread on the forum about online problems. Thank you, I will sort it out, see what is wrong with me. For any advice I will be very grateful =)