3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0b256 12.11.21 06:52 pm

Where is my music theme? I tried, took away. (Diablo 2)

Although I do music a little (there are a couple of melody norms), and in the music time everybody throws music, mostly people who do not do it; Can you name the topic - music for those who are engaged in it? why was my theme removed?
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Archon guard 12.11.21

0b256
"music time" was deleted many times before the admin agreed that 1 music theme would be allowed to be on the Diablo 2 game forum, the keyword "one".
Now guess the first time why you deleted your topic.

0b256 12.11.21

g_n
forum, any forum, should help a person develop; what's wrong that I will create a theme for people who are engaged in music, who are able to analyze music and select their motives?

i
imAhead 12.11.21

0b256
So divide people into doing and not doing wrong.

O
Obsessed 12.11.21

0b256, post your speck in the Music Time, what's the problem? and we will begin to develop uncontrollably. ;-)

M
MyatKO. 12.11.21

Forum Diablo 2 is intended for Diablo 2, if there is a great desire to share your creativity, here - http://forums.playground.ru/talk/music/ or in music time. Have a conscience.

m
malloc 12.11.21

no, forum d2 is intended for communication on any topic. a chatter for flooders

O
Obsessed 12.11.21

malloc, dictate conditions to the madarator? this is the norms of the office. ;-) Who will determine the difference between flooding and communication? :-)

m
malloc 12.11.21

it is a flood in Africa as well, but so that it is impossible to post a song on the d2 forum - some kind of savagery

h
hangover 12.11.21

malloc
flood it and flood in africa
With such a definition you will not go far.

O
Obsessed 12.11.21

malloc, no, you can post it, you just ask to do it in a certain topic. but there was enough savagery, yeah ..: D Not so long ago, one typical guy from Bialarus was mowing posts with the word "build". )

Forum Diablo 2 is designed for Diablo 2
flood, and in africa flood
it feels like I'm on a ship or in a port! ; D