3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gloccc111 12.11.21 06:54 pm

White march part 2 release date. (Pillars of Eternity)

It is already the 16th of 12-00, usually games are released at 00-00. The question is Where? It looks like they put a big and thick chatter, no news, no release time, but what will not come out today is already unambiguous.
19 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 12.11.21

gloccc111 9-10pm
will be out today, so many more games are coming out

J
Jaime cobb 12.11.21

gloccc111
or at midnight from 16 to 17. don't worry, your game will be released.

S
StarDNikolaevich 12.11.21

gloccc111 Are
you 7 years old? What are you whining as a kindergartner whose mother didn't buy a toy. It was written on the 16th, so until the end of the 16th there are still almost 12 hours (Moscow time) and God knows how long the developers are (I don't think they will be guided by someone else's time except their own). So wait and do not whine as if you have a withdrawal.

g
gloccc111 12.11.21

StarDNikolaevich Put the
answer in this form in your ass and leave it there. It is a pity not to return the money in any way for additional, with such an attitude, only download from a torrent.

S

gloccc111
What attitude does not suit you? The developers announced the release date, on this day the game will be released. Developers do not have to adjust to every young nerd who is unable to control himself and wait until the end of the day.
PS In general, I neigh with your whining, thanks. Such ******* you don't meet every day.

M
Markich 12.11.21

And it seems to me a reasonable question, what time will the addition be released, of the person who paid his hard-earned money for it.

g
gloccc111 12.11.21

StarDNikolaevich
You are the kind you write about in front of the mirror every day you see. The youngster got into someone else's conversation with her clucking - your opinion was generally on the side to me, but still shoved his 5 kopecks.

g
gloccc111 12.11.21

Markich
people do not understand that I am now in the village, tomorrow my Internet will be cut off from my mobile and I need to have time to download it today, but there is nowhere to put money there. The people do not understand, but they begin to insert their inadequacies about whining and so on.

S

Markic
Not reasonable enough to blame the developers for his problems.
PS Moreover, in this tone.

gloccc111 The nurse
with the folder was sent to the grandmother to help? Help grandmother is sacred, you will play later, you will not die.

R
Red barels 12.11.21

addon postponed to March 4 infa from off site

S

invalid dok
I feel that the dude above, after reading these lines, is exactly like that.

s
scorg94 12.11.21

invalid dok
Can I have a link? On the official website, the last update is only from February 11th.

R
Red barels 12.11.21

Dima Ogorodnikov
http://eternity.obsidian.net/

s
scorg94 12.11.21

invalid dok
Yes, I also opened this site. But where is the news about the transfer then? The latest news is from February 11, where the release date is today, February 16.

R
Red barels 12.11.21

Dima Ogorodnikov
The White March Part 2

b
beRRR_by 12.11.21

people, in my incentive, the download went to 2.6 GB, the second part of the addon has not been bought yet ... is this some other new thing?
PS the Internet is terribly lagging, I can not look at the off forum)

M
Markich 12.11.21

Rejoice - this is addon and patch 3.0!

c
chicherina 12.11.21

You press the button "find additional content in the store"
I personally bought, tk. I did not understand why the addon part 2 did not download (only a 2.6 GB patch), and the amount is so frivolous. I didn't buy the first part - it appeared in the downloads itself.

r
raspisnoy1 12.11.21

in the internet there is already both reaped and patched ...