3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pieliedie 12.11.21 06:54 pm

Quest \ "nameless \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

who knows what where how next ?? Is this a bug or what?
20 Comments
Sort by:
F
Firnex 12.11.21

The same bullshit, hike bug

B
Boris Tsypkin 12.11.21

And I can't get to the rest of the grove

c
corvinhault 12.11.21

Boris Tsypkin
Find the canal to the right of the houses, cross the bridge to the opposite side, climb the wall and there will be sluices. Raise the airlock and you will reach the goal along the channel.

i
ilya1iz2 12.11.21

Pieliedie The
same thing, very sad. Another Failed quest appeared, although I completed it, also apparently a bug, PPC how offensive (
I see you also have failed ones, maybe about the Cave of Dreams too?

P
Pieliedie 12.11.21

Ilya11
no, everything is fine with the cave of dreams) I
just don't like it when they weigh like this

i
ilya1iz2 12.11.21

Pieliedie
I don't like it either. Yes, and it gets on the nerves. =

Y
Yodji 12.11.21

Duck you follow the trail of blood from the door and you will find a well. There is no bug, the quest is exactly working)

s
sergeo60 12.11.21

Indeed, there is a "hanging" in this place ...

V
V69 12.11.21

The same story, apparently it should end after or before playing for Ciri.

s
sergeo60 12.11.21

Replayed on a new one - the quest is over. So the first time I did something wrong ...

J
JOR666 12.11.21

corvinhault
Thank you very much)

J
John Lokk 12.11.21

Reloaded an older save before killing Morkvarg, the quest was completed. And it is taken, apparently, if you mark a blood stain near a well or somewhere else, then it bugs and crawls out into the main tasks.

S
Sawyer2014 12.11.21

D
DayZ2314555 12.11.21

How to remove it from the main quests? I want to go further along the quest line.

L
LaVas_ki 12.11.21

buggy quest, many complaints

A
Alab92 12.11.21

There is one very interesting detail in this quest. There will be a hut in the garden, two doors in the hut. Apparently there was a monster huddled there. If you jump into the room through the curtain, then you can find the diary of the wolfhound monster. I don’t know that the second room is closed, but I understand that, in theory, they should give you the key and take the promised treasure from the wolf-like dude. This door is also scratched at the bottom of the garden ...

A
Alab92 12.11.21

And also a book about elves in the book shelf ... save before that, because then I could not jump out of the room

A
Alab92 12.11.21

All the same, it turned out to jump over ... there is a rare map in the second room and a recipe and ammunition for a horse ... a lot of cool things are shorter

A
Alab92 12.11.21

The drawing of the sword is a mountain tooth, in my opinion ... there is mad damage and a lot of bonuses. The card for gwint tode is very rare

A
Alab92 12.11.21

Everything) I solved this mystery) everything can be obtained)