3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 12.11.21 06:54 pm

Diablo I (Diablo)

Hi all!

How to wean Diablo I ver1.09 from sitting?
10 Comments
Sort by:
a
andro 12.11.21

Try to rewrite the DIAB.DAT file from the CD-rom to the diablo directory.

P
PlayGround.ru 12.11.21

when you play in single game, everything is ok - weaning from CD and breaking Diablo I, but when you play through Battle.Net it doesn't work, because when checking the version of the game, the server says that the unknown version and blooms - it will not let you play!

f
fuck you all 12.11.21

Any CD emulator.

f
fuck you all 12.11.21

2 play Diablo with no cd in drive, use any CD emulation program, ex. Daemon tools

lol

W
Wolverine 12.11.21

The 3d version of DIABLO 2 is terribly buggy. Write "what to divide?"

U
Unexpected 12.11.21

Increase the opera and buy a new vidyashka. (we will answer everyone =))

S
Shred 12.11.21

Help, who can ... In Diablo1 create is, it is created, but the join game does not even have a line ... IPX protocols are installed. And where to download the crack. Write to [email protected] I WAIT VERY MUCH !!!

N
Night_goЖgь 12.11.21

Wolverine
What is the 3d version? o_O

U
Unexpected 12.11.21

In the second Diable there is support for two modes:
DDraw - 2D we will solve.
and
D3D - 3D emulation.

You can enable D3D by conducting video testing by running "D2VidTst.exe", which is located in the directory of the game itself, and activating "Perspective" in the video options of the game.

O
Oleg001 12.11.21

Wolverine
To prevent the game from glitching, you need to use Glide (GLIDE3 to OpenGL Wrapper).
A little about Glide:
It will allow the game to use the Glide graphics mode. Potentially, this mode can be more efficient than DirectDraw or Direct3D. He is also able to solve some problems with the game. And thanks to him, you will have the opportunity to change a significant number of video parameters of the game.
You can download Glide here:
https://blizzard.gg/forum/showthread.php?t=56604