3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Haindell 12.11.21 06:54 pm

Unloading Anchor bug (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

I just installed the "Stranger" add-on. After entering the game (main storyline), the skill "Anchor Discharge" appeared. It cannot be used here in any way. It is just that concentration is quickly gained and when it is full, the mark and the hero flash. Or rather "washed" by different magic waves, like a rupture. A tactical update doesn't help in any way. Can you just delete this skill somehow?
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeny Chernikov 12.11.21

When the concentration is completely filled, the discharge of the anchor inflicts damage to the hero and the creatures around him in case of timely non-use. (Just when the hero starts blinking like a Christmas tree). You cannot remove it - this is a plot "skill." ....

H
Haindell 12.11.21

Evgeny Chernikov
In the main storyline, he gets in the way. I haven't even played half the game yet, but I'm already tired of it.

E
Eraser101 12.11.21

He shouldn't be in the main storyline and he's not there ...

N
Nikel2 12.11.21

Haindell
Most likely a bug, try to go through the whole plot first, and only then put it and go through it dlts

d
dios1991 12.11.21

this is a skill used in a stranger, bugs often appear if you instruct a bunch of mods, for example, Graphic modifications,
Cosmetic modifications.