3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 12.11.21 06:54 pm

how to go unnoticed in the 4th mission? First Alpha (Vietcong)

People! Help! I hesitated already, in the fourth mission I have to go unnoticed in order to blow up the radio station. (Mission about field artillery). And so, I go, I can’t see it, and then there is shooting, we are discovered, and in a couple of minutes "Mission Failed". Tried it many times, nothing comes out.
How to go unnoticed? Is there a secret passage there?
Thank you in advance,
Arseny.
15 Comments
Sort by:
d
demon777 12.11.21

You got ahead of me ... I have exactly the same problem ...

P
PlayGround.ru 12.11.21

In general, did anyone go further?
If you pass, please tell us how :).

P
PlayGround.ru 12.11.21

I left my people on duty in the forest and crawled along the eastern edge of the map to the north, where the dugout entrance (right circle) and the radio station (circle in the center) are on the diagram.

o --------- O -------- o
Gently climb into the eastern entrance to the dugout, jam the guard in the head, in the middle of the underground passage there is an inconspicuous passage to the right - an officer is sitting in the room. Next to him is a descent down the corridor to the radio. To the officer a bullet in the back of the head or a knife in the rib, you treat the radio operator with a grenade, so that together with the walkie-talkie he is flooded with earth. That's it, now you can make some noise :))

P
PlayGround.ru 12.11.21

Yes Yes! I went through. It's easy. Just wait for the sentry to walk from the left (it is better to sit by the tree on the right, from there you can immediately see it) and lock it. Then (with the right mouse button pressed, it's quieter and they hardly hear) sneak up closer to them, you don't have to go around (but just walked up) and quickly, one by one, soak two more people near the DShK. Then to the left, along the road, again with the right mouse button, to the cannon. According to the idea, one should sleep, there is one more of his legs sticking out from behind the boxes. The other sits sideways, his first, then the next one sideways. Here (or a little earlier) one of the trenches will come out of it, too, without noise and dust, in the head, or just a couple of times. Then our sleepyhead will wake up, and fall asleep forever in a couple of seconds. Unless you miss, of course. And then I call Nyata, he leads me to some kind of log, and says, they say, this is the entrance to the tunnel. And I don't see anything ... Is that that trench? Are there more pots, etc. at the end? Where is the radio there?

Arzen (Nguyen Dwanduoc)

August 27, 1967,
Nui Pec Special Forces Base ,
South Vietnam.
(write letters:):):):))

P
PlayGround.ru 12.11.21

Opta! New problem! What should be done there in the village? This is in the camp in the sense. I listened to it in English, but in Russian it was translated somehow strange: Kill the sentries with machine guns marked on the map. There are 2 crosses, and on them vietas with PPD sit. And also the instruction: Do not raise the alarm! How to get through this? Soak all the sentries in the village?
Arzen.

P
PlayGround.ru 12.11.21

No, you don't need to kill them, crawl by on the quiet

P
PlayGround.ru 12.11.21

And what is the task then? I shoot like them without any problem. Should I kill Officer Charlie from the hut? And how to lock up those Vieta that are guarding him in the hut? Nui, how did you go on this mission?

K
Konst 12.11.21

Something you describe all sorts of tic-tac-toe on the map, but in my mission about killing guns on the map there is only one wavy line (apparently the route) and it goes through only one circle. At the same time, remarks at the briefing come with delays and not all, so I honestly do not even imagine the task very clearly. It seems like we need to be quiet, but we move in solid grass, every 10 steps we come across Charlie, almost point-blank and angry shooting begins. Then, if we manage to kill all the attackers, and they begin to burst at once from all sides in large numbers, everything calms down, until we move on and again a firefight. In this case, despite the noise, no mission failure occurs. Nhoot leads it seems so that all VCs are offended, not to miss anyone. Moreover, the brakes are terrible, the scripts seem to work - adjusting the vidyuhi does not help at all.
Question: is everything correct here? Maybe you need to go around somehow and spit on the conductor? Or break right through? I already took Kalash with me instead of STEN when restarting - there will still be shooting, but it hits much harder. What is the general strategy for this mission?

n
neo973 12.11.21

I have the same problem, I can’t sneak unnoticed! You need to dunk the radio! These khachiks, even though they are thirty-three, are still a zamnoy rod! I probably have a bug!

D
DixON 12.11.21

The fish, everything is easy enough, take the wall2, and slowly, along the path, you make your way, sitting, quietly and carefully examining everything, the task is to see the Viet Cong first, if he appeared on the horizon and he is barely visible, then wet him, he will not notice you anyway and it will not raise the alarm, you can go in any way, but the fact is that while you stomp like elephants, they hear you, the main thing is not to rush, because no one bothers you in time, and you can walk quietly if you hold the key to sit down (I have shift ) and the sight key (2kn). that's all. By the way, I haven't used a knife for the whole igruhu, but it's better to forget about grenades in this level

D
DixON 12.11.21

As for the goal, the goal is to put bombs on the cannons (Bronson) and then detonate them, and then destroy the radio, it is in the bunker, (I don't remember, I played for a long time). I remember that you just need to stay away from the cars, the narrow ones are sitting next to them and they are not visible, before going up to the cars, we must take a closer look at them for the presence of anyone. It is better to stay to the left of the path (walk through the forest) but alone, and leave your team near the cannons, where they are safe and will not make noise. I do not advise you to climb through the bunker, they will fly in from three sides, it is better to go along the path, and after the first car break through the forest on the left, on the right side there is no one. If you're lucky and kill the officer (to the left of the road on the site), then you can call the team and shoot everyone (lucky, because you can find him near the radio and in the forest)

o
oleg151-13 12.11.21

run there there you will see the tunnel go along it. first you will see, like a bedroom, pass by it and go before turning to the right, first kill the guard and sweat yourself down and kill the radio operator and replace the radio further, you yourself will shoot the milestones.
RECOMMENDATION stay in sync more often

B
Ben Vladin 12.11.21

Go crouch and hide behind the trees

H
HOVER TANK 12.11.21

whole books have to be written about this mission

A
Anton Kashpirovsky 12.11.21

fell off the stove or something ...