3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kenny undead 12.11.21 06:56 pm

Game Impressions (Street Fighter 5)

3 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg Petukhov 12.11.21

The game is so-so in modes of continuous online in the game there are no modes such as filling the beak of a computer enemy, that is, p1 vs cpu history complete crap test is the norm and the rest is online with crashes on servers and the absence of opponents, which for me is still better than USF4 here

S
Snite_Poerti 12.11.21

My jaw dropped when I didn't see the function of the battle against the CPU, this is a complete mess. At all locations, it's already sickly slow-mo, but the patch can fix it. The plot is a miserable picture with a minimum of dialogue. For each Persian, 2-3 battles, 1 round. In short, there is absolutely no sense in all this. The controls on the keyboard do not change, amazed too. Plus, you can put only for the bright design of the game and for the vigorous Djent hack as the music for the game.
In a nutshell: fierce horror. It's like it's still beta.

a
alex 19061967 24.11.21

Street Fighter V is the best Street Fighter game ever, provided it's finally finished. The previous Street Fighter IV took 5 years to complete (2009-2014). But even now the game is leading in terms of graphics quality, a variety of game modes, the number of new characters and a well-developed plot (for the first time in the series). Whoever is a fan of the series will understand. However, the game may interest not only fans, but also everyone who loves high-quality fighting games.