3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BooSlik 12.11.21 06:56 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game. (Not the Time for Dragons)

Actually, according to the subject, what is this product of domestic craftsmen? Playable even a little bit? It is interesting to hear someone's opinion.
Thank you in advance.
30 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ares. 12.11.21

I don't know, for e-burg the time has not come yet (or I haven't seen)

S
SelmaK 12.11.21

I took a 1C disk from a friend, now I'm waiting for NoCD to see what at least it is :)

Z
ZelenSky 12.11.21

I liked the game. Similar to Dungeon Siege, and Arcanum.
Glukov has not yet seen the strong. Well, then things are not sold the first time, then it's not scary.

M
Miff_ 12.11.21

not bad, but a little buggy

L
Lubber 12.11.21

After reading the book, it seems interesting to play - familiar characters, but events unfold differently than in the book. Moreover, those who have NOT read the book will see in the game only the primitive games of the mid-90s with 3D graphics of the year 2004 ...
Two basically frustrating things - an unsuccessfully attached camera (with a high camera - trees interfere with the view, with a low camera - practically nothing not visible around) and the lack of staging dialogues. There are no dialogues: there is no character animation in the dialogs, there is no operator work. The dialogues themselves are more of a purely informative character about the plot of the book (there are no cut scenes in the game), and do not deepen the world of the game. There are no dialogue-based quests.
The game is saved only by the love of the book and the gameplay with pumping ala Diablo.
True, the simplicity of the game made it free of bugs - although it pleases.

A
Ares. 12.11.21

Where can I get noCD?

e
edikbl 12.11.21

I don’t understand how the characters are pumped, in the sense of how the experience is shared in the group and how it depends on the number of people in the team.
and if you chase one of the group, then can you take it again later, are there any tasks for a certain group member?

A
Ares. 12.11.21

No, the experience is divided equally

E
ExTRaCToR 12.11.21

people how to hack it ??

A
Ares. 12.11.21

why should you break it ?!

E
ExTRaCToR 12.11.21

NOT HER, but PROTECTION !! to play

F
FROZENROCK 12.11.21

Who knows what the glitch is: there is no sound in the game, except for the music. And what is strange, the game works like in SLOMO, although it is licensed. and the firewood is last, the system should fit perfectly. ???

A
Ares. 12.11.21

Try to install Dx 9c for January

d
deAthtAlker 12.11.21

Does anyone know how to kick a player out of the team ??? It does not work!!!

A
Ares. 12.11.21

There should be a button. And who are you expelling?

d
deAthtAlker 12.11.21

Some girl - tired of it! I pushed all the buttons - not a damn thing!

A
Ares. 12.11.21

what is the name? Isn't Tel by chance? ))

d
deAthtAlker 12.11.21

no, not Tel! Catwoman type (blonde cute), I don't remember already, deleted the game because of this tops! It is not kicked out in any way and there are not so many buttons there, I tried everything!

A
Ares. 12.11.21

Have you read the book? This is a story-driven Persian, you can't kick him out !!!

d
deAthtAlker 12.11.21

AAA! Everything is in the furnace, I just liked the game!