3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sindako 12.11.21 06:56 pm

How to enable the Season Pass in Uplay (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

!
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sawyer2014 12.11.21

Sindako
Click on the top right on your avatar, select your account details and then my games and Season Pas should be registered there

S
Sawyer2014 12.11.21

Sindako
according to the idea should be if the game itself appeared, write to technical support

S
Sawyer2014 12.11.21

I had Sindako longer, but in the end they answered, on the support site, go to my questions, maybe they already answered

S
Sawyer2014 12.11.21

Sindako
and through what did you pay? it is easy to check if there is a Season Pass or not, where the percentages of the game passed, there should be an addition to the Cry of Freedom

S
Sawyer2014 12.11.21

Sindako
It's strange if there is Avelina, there must also be a cry of freedom, there are frequent problems through Yandex, the main thing is when you pay through it, then you need to click back to the store, go to the uplay shop thtp through the browser and check your purchases

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 12.11.21

Sindako
tried to enter the key with which you activated the game in the game?

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 12.11.21

Sindako
Well then, dick knows, I got it so good in ACIII. Write to those support.

i
imperator2112 12.11.21

Wait for a response from those support, there is no other option. By the way, where did you buy it? Throw off the link, maybe something will become clearer on it

H
Hayvay 12.11.21

Bro !!! I bought the identity)) It is activated by itself))

H
Hayvay 12.11.21

Sindako
I bought through qiwi and I was also given the same amount of points)) If you buy at discount points they give less ((For the full price more ((