3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MkkTk 12.11.21 06:56 pm

Help!!! (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows)

In the second mission, in the location where ninjas in white masks appear, I don't know where to go, you need to go to the control panel, tell me how to get there?
6 Comments
Sort by:
z
zYoma_z 12.11.21

In the middle there is some kind of installation, you approach it, there is a remote control there.

A
AnXaRgEl234 12.11.21

and help me, my game crashes. After the wrench dude when you climb the stairs HELP !!!!!!!!

V
Velikiy1000 12.11.21

AnXaRgEl234
is the same - pliz help people!

A
ALUUU 12.11.21

In my first missions from roof to roof when jumping gets stuck what to do help ??

D
Drug dealer 12.11.21

A game with a bunch of flaws. Ashamed developers, Ashamed

T
Tanya Smokotina 12.11.21

I can't get through in the second chapter after the moment when I ran away from a bunch of robotic dogs, that's where the turtles go through the tunnel and get to the headquarters, or that I have a glitch, apparently there are no pyrils, there are no ladders and there are no gratings and pipes, but where there is a circle in the wall I have street and if I go there I fall and then suddenly find myself there from where I fell. in short, I kill everyone and nothing else I can do. what to do? And there is still one problem - I started playing on a more powerful computer so it does not save there, well, the save icon is there, it probably does not disappear because of this. what to do?