3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Chasnovsky 12.11.21 06:56 pm

Few warriors in the squad (Total War: Attila)

why I have few warriors in the detachment?
11 Comments
Sort by:
y
ybomaco 12.11.21

Denis Chasnovsky
More can be done in the settings. If this is not enough for you, you can use the save editor to make the size as large as you like, although this will affect performance!

C
CEMENTATOR 12.11.21

in the "SETTING" of the game you need to select the size of the squad, this is where "GRAPHICS" is like. in advanced settings, click and select then.

D
Denis Chasnovsky 12.11.21

Zenx

B
BigMan123 12.11.21

Rebzi, when the fifth patch comes out, can anyone know?

I
I-rock-eZz 12.11.21

ybomaco
Hello, tell me how to increase dominance. Everything else is normal.

y
ybomaco 12.11.21

I-rock-eZz
Hi. What kind of domination are we talking about? Impact on the Senate, which? If this is, then you need to raise your people, maybe kill someone or something else like that, choose the right decision for some event, for example, someone's wife killed someone, let's say you press to praise her and you will gain influence, I have +25 added. Or are you talking about the empires tab, then you shouldn't have any questions there)

I
I-rock-eZz 12.11.21

ybomaco
How do I know where my people are?

y
ybomaco 12.11.21

I-rock-eZz
Which are in your party, family ... Which you adopted or made a marriage ... In the policy tab on the left will be, if I'm not mistaken

I
I-rock-eZz 12.11.21

ybomaco
replied to HP

s
srtraiker250391 12.11.21

why the place of the text I have is such nonsense _ _ _ _ _ _,

E
Egor Penushkin 12.11.21

Is there a save editor program? So that, I calmly took the file and opened it through this program and calmly changed the "digits and letters". If so, which one?