3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeanAlt 10.11.19 11:07 pm

Where to find the pass for the General Atomics Gallery? (Fallout 4)

Director cheat does not work, requires a permit. All the robots went crazy, just not so immediately attack=)
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 10.11.19

DeanAlt
Need 6 charisma, and choose the option"manual activation

D
DeanAlt 10.11.19

Alexander Kozlov E.
And thank you! Didn't think robots charisma can take=)

K
Kazipuka 10.11.19

next to the skeleton lies in the hands of the pass lies

D
DeanAlt 10.11.19

Kaziputa
Master Yoda...?!
Thank you very much!

D
DeanAlt 10.11.19

The pass lies to the left of the Director, or rather not even pass, and what the code. Code the Director does not act, helps +6 charisma and manual activation. Password for manual deactivation of the Director is located in the terminal of the alley.

S
Sluggard 10.11.19

The corpse lies a password, which you can find in the terminal of the alley.
Where to find pass do not know.

I
Ioannn 10.11.19

What kind of place is this? And what a plus to me when you tricked that robot up there?

m
meYoouunng 10.11.19

In order to enable manual control, it is necessary to kill the Director. You can then via the terminal:
- turn off the robots
- destroy the robots
- make a restart of the entire complex

Video

N
Necassalmor 10.11.19

on account of 6 charisma is a moot point. Me to the 6 charisma to win over needed another costume to wear +2 glasses +1 bowler +1 and swipes +1 for a total of 11 and only then I was able to convince the Director. In other cases, rebooting 20 times I tried, I thought random. Not out

W
Whiskey105 10.11.19

ID General Atomics is on the second floor of the plant, "General Atomics, near the terminal Kincaid

s
schet 10.11.19

Whiskey105
Near the terminal and under the tablet. Advise how better to reassure the child in the second room of the QC Department in the factory) I Took the certificate, went to the General Atomics gallery and there I lasers meet in person, MB something not so do or make?

A
Alex Red Mitin 10.11.19

what does destroying a gallery or off or leave them to work? we can popolarit who))

Y
Yaroslav Budyakovskiy 10.11.19

schet
Come to the child press R and give him a pacifier.

s
schet 10.11.19

Jaroslav Butakovskii
I have an empty room with a bunch of toys... nipples, and especially the child is not there =( he yells through the speaker and good. I thought passed all tests in QC at this plant will open the safety Deposit box which is closed by the terminal, but damn the beard of the terminal where there is none!!!

m
meYoouunng 10.11.19

Alex Mitin Red

The destruction gives you the ability to polucat all robots. Still did not see that these actions affected, as on further passage.

He left the robots included, but the Director was killed. Plus after a restart, the robots in the complex no longer trying to kill you, so that the Commonwealth I am calm )

V
V.E.G.A.S. pro tuner 10.11.19

I got these robots from enemies. What did I do wrong, or how to make so that they are not attacked as soon as I approach?

T
Tovkevich Vladimir 10.11.19

in General, the Directors can not be killed, with 8 charisma say manual activation, then type show ID, he fails, and he confirms your appointment

g
grafonoman 10.11.19

and in this location anything interesting there?

k
kiber-killer1 10.11.19

schet
No idea why the answer 4 years later well, okay, a small bottle with a nipple located on the dresser to the right of the crib, and the baby stands a Teddy bear which this pacifier should be put into inventory. And Yes, if you get through QC then the safe will open.