3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Lobanov 12.11.21 07:16 pm

Do servers with maps from DLS even exist now? (Battlefield 3)

I decided to buy a premium for part 3 (now there is a 50% discount for it), but after thinking a little, I asked myself this question: "And now there are servers with maps from add-ons, does it make sense to buy? I went to the butlog and, having selected absolutely all the cards from DLS, clicked the "update" button. Result - not a single server was found. Is it because I have not bought a premium, or is it really all scored on cards from add-ons and are now playing only on the metro and the Caspian border? Premium owners help me. 500 rubles for cards that cannot be played.
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Tsoi 12.11.21

Nikita Lobanov
Somewhere I heard something like this, but I don’t remember where, and it seemed there it was written that the developers allegedly closed the servers on some cards themselves, it’s like because of cheaters, well, it’s like that, but I may be wrong, so it’s not the fact that I wrote (?)

N
Nehalim 12.11.21

No.

N
Nikita Lobanov 12.11.21

VenomX
What "No"?

m
merry_Den 12.11.21

Nikita Lobanov, yes, but not enough. In the regions, only Germany and Russia are indicated. I just took the picture.

C
Cucumber312 12.11.21

16 servers of which only 7 with more or less players.
And only 1 with 50 players.
So yeah, the DLC servers are officially dead.

[Set the filter "Free" to all items except "empty".]

N
Nikita Lobanov 12.11.21

merry_Den
Thanks a lot dude! The question is closed.

N
Nikita Lobanov 12.11.21

Shinoa
Everything is clear with them now.

F
FairRainbow 12.11.21

Yes, but people are only going in the evening + only 2 servers found normal in our region (unrealistic lags on official lags), basically everything is on ordinary maps.

X
Xavier_29Th 12.11.21

Sadly, the Dice have ruined their best creation with their greed. BF 3 could be developed and developed ... BF 4 is a typical "wrong".
Advice to everyone: Play shooters with constant support for updates to your taste, be it: Counter Strike Global Offensive, Heroes & Generals, Escape from Tarkov (I hope it will be long-term), Survarium, etc. and NEVER contact Dice again, who will rip off more money for a premium beforehand, blind "anyhow" and take on the next part

PS The presence of donation does not spoil the above games.

J
JUnnAmmED 12.11.21

Xavier_29Th
Advice to everyone: Play shooters with constant support for updates to your taste, be it: Counter Strike Global Offensive, Heroes & Generals, Escape from Tarkov (I hope it will be long-term), Survarium, etc.
One problem, all these games are cal. In CS: GO, a nasty tick-rate, there is no balance in H&G, and I won't even talk about Survarium, everyone already knows everything.

X
Xavier_29Th 12.11.21

JUnnAmmED
I can only agree about the Survarium ... in cs go, personally I have a pretty good result ... H&G - I play for the Russians and I don't feel imbalance ... but it's impossible to win in any online game all the time

T
Tsveer 12.11.21

In Battlefield: Bad Company 2, there are still decent servers, and there are enough people there.

J
JUnnAmmED 12.11.21

Xavier_29Th
Yes, I'm not talking about the result, but about the murders behind the wall, not registering hits, etc., I don't know about the generals, how now, I left after leveling the tanker, when the hellcat stupidly one-shot you and at the same time it was also effective against infantry. Maybe now something is different, it will be necessary to look.

M
Metalist1925 12.11.21

there are people on the "Return to Concard" add-on, the servers are mostly German. With the rest it is really tight (but, in incentive, BK2 in DLS "Vietnam" is still a lot of people talking about.