3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fullentropppy 12.11.21 07:16 pm

Engine sound Kenworth W900 (American Truck Simulator)

It doesn't seem to you that the sound of the engine of the Kenworth W900 is somehow clumsy, I'm talking about the fact that when you go and stop pressing on the gas, the sound of the engine is not heard at all. If at speed you stop pressing on the gas - any engine sound will disappear (the sound of the wheels will remain) and if you do not press on the gas at the same speed and then turn off the engine - the effect is the same, there is no sound, and at the moment when you turn off the engine, you won't hear the difference. Is this a jamb or is it right?
---
PS Moreover, in general, the sounds of the W900 in general are somehow castrated, in addition to the above, there is no turbine sound, and there is no corresponding sound when braking, well, the engine brake is irritating for me.
2 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hobo sexual 12.11.21

This is a banal laziness of the developers, they made one engine sound for all trucks, slightly changed the volume level and that's it. If interested, listen to the real sound of the Kenworth W900 YouTube to help. At idle, the engine is quieter, but as quiet as in the game. Perhaps the bug will be fixed in future patches, but for now try to find some custom mod.

S
SlavikSD 12.11.21

ReenGo
If you liked the sound from Argosy for Peter in my fashion, then the same can be registered for Kenworth.