3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alaviton 12.11.21 07:16 pm

The quest to protect the settlement falls. (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone, dudes. In general, such a problem. The settlement was removed from the synths (there was one more traitor among the settlers), and the quest mark still hangs. I leave the settlement, the quest fails, half of the settlers disappear and all that. He interrupted all synths, as well as creatures around. I even put a siren. But it still doesn't help. Maybe it's just a bug? Then how do you fix it? Maybe a console command?
Settlement: Tenpines Bluff.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sallar 12.11.21

Bug, somewhere they are nearby or run to look, or sleep in the settlement, or better to score - then new ones will come.

S
Snip 12.11.21

Alas, such failures happened from time to time, I personally scored, just after a while I returned to such a settlement and repaired everything that was broken. But in fact, one or even a couple of vrazhin were lost somewhere in the textures ..

By the way, did the settlement change with your own hands? it's just that in one such settlement, enemies inside concrete blocks appeared that I dictated, and accordingly, until I removed them, I could not get to the enemies ...

A
Alaviton 12.11.21

Snip I
already had this, I used tcl to search. But no results. Maybe killall will help?

S
Snip 12.11.21

Kirill Semchenko
also had advice to resurrect the dead and kill again, they say then there is a chance that everything will work and the quest will be closed, but he did not personally check it, alas ..

S
Stranger 12.11.21

Kirill Semchenko
if this command is introduced into the wasteland, then EVERYTHING living in the wasteland will die. Understand? ALL. Not only that the settlement is like a mini-location.

A
Alaviton 12.11.21

Wanderer
I did this a hundred times, and this time it worked. Nobody died globally. In general, this has never happened.