3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Holly jolly 12.11.21 07:16 pm

Wolf School Blueprint Chests (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I can not open the chest where the blueprint is. It is highlighted in the witch's instinct, but when I come up the backlight disappears and the chest looks like inactive. I read it on various forums, this problem is only with the drawings of the Wolf School. Can anyone have a link to fix this problem? Version 1.12
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheShadowedOne 12.11.21

There was a similar problem, only with a regular chest. The easiest way to get the desired blueprint is with the console. However, you can try to check the game, or load 2 hours earlier and check.

S
Slik58 12.11.21

Playing in NG +? If yes, then this is a bug, I have the same thing in NG +, there is not even a quest, but if you just find the chest, it will not open. Now I started a simple NG, and everything is fine, the quest is active, the chests with the Wolf's blueprints are opening.

H
Holly jolly 12.11.21

Slik58
no, usual

S
Slik58 12.11.21

Dania Nyash-All-Universe
Then I can’t help you.

P
Pril balsam 12.11.21

Dania Nyash-All-Universe
Did you read the sign of the wolf on the rock at the beginning? Then a chest with blueprints appears. Not before. Maybe you're trying to open another chest altogether?

Many bugs give mods

O
Old_Nick 12.11.21

Cheryl "... Did you first read the sign of the wolf on the rock? Then a chest with blueprints appears ..."
Nonsense. Not connected in any way. Many times I took blueprints without activating the "sign". In recent adventures, almost always so. And the Wolf, and any other set.
"... Many bugs give mods .."
But this is quite possible

H
Holly jolly 12.11.21

Cheryl
Thanks for the advice, I figured it out. I just scored on this chest and went to open others, and this one, when I opened all the chests (on a mission to search for witcher antiquities), it just disappeared from the list and the blueprint appeared in the craft