3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
victor_3000 12.11.21 07:16 pm

hccl is alive? (Diablo 2)

Good day gentlemen.
So there was a desire to play diablo in the Russian community.
Why not cl and not lod? Yes, because with such a drop of runes to play is not to respect yourself. =)
If someone has a real estate and is ready to share it, I will be very happy.
acc: trololo_3000
name: ms_natural
23 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 12.11.21

victor_3000
Play the office then

p
passed 12.11.21

Nub94 says the case. For a "respectful" girdle -> on the official bottom of hell. Millions of crayfish can't be wrong.

v
victor_3000 12.11.21

read the post carefully local trolls

T
Torum. 12.11.21

victor_3000
If he is alive, he is very wounded.

p
passed 12.11.21

victor_3000
You really decide, community or girdle.

K
KISfly 12.11.21

victor_3000
has everything you need on hccl write to acc * kisxses

k
kibor_g 12.11.21

I would be glad to accept as a gift at hccl; magi, tarnhelm, twitch, and if there is any stick for late!)

f
fashionfble 12.11.21

Step back to another forum.

v
victor_3000 12.11.21

Not as dead as I expected turned out to be htsl.
Amazon pumped to level 50+, normal and nm passed.
To pass the level of difficulty hell and pumping into xx, knovopal is required :).
If there is an enthusiast among the members of the forum who is ready to play in a team with a fokher with a convoy, please unsubscribe :). (3k light damage from fox + 4-5k from holi bolt)
I plan to play in the evenings from 22 to 23 and from 00 to 01. More on weekends (there are a lot of weekends).
Until there is an enthusiast, I will be engaged in pumping supports and transporting mules to hell.

D
Dosmotr 12.11.21

victor_3000
day mne posoh 2-3-3 ~, shield +2 20 @, tarnhelm, goldskin, 2 soj, gloves str 20+ all, poyas - i ya tvoy convopal

v
victor_3000 12.11.21

Dosmotr
Not a question :). Only in the presence of none of this. Today I will try to sink a shield and a stick. Well, I run nMCs for uniques.
I hope you're serious and this isn't just another trolling.

D
Dosmotr 12.11.21

victor_3000
ta mojno pobegat '. prosto pokupat 'soj i palku za x4 runca lod mne chtobi for fun pobegat na hccl - mne kak-to ne kamilfo.

O
Obsessed 12.11.21

Dosmotr, but the keys are not interested in the apartment, where is the money? ;-) oh, how simple - "give me"! Yes, to shop such a stick - to hang yourself! goldskin nn, it is heavy, tarn - also undesirable. but what is + all on the peppers?

D
Dosmotr 12.11.21

Obsessed
allrez na per4atkah.
Ya primerniy posoh napisal. mojno kakoy-to 2-2-2, nu hot 'chto-to. A goldskin, potomu-chto mageplate nayti s resami toje ne prosto. Tarbhelm norm navernoe, tam + skills nado zamaxit na fohera.

O
Obsessed 12.11.21

allrez na per4atkah.
Dosmotr, I threw a stsylka in your face, demonhide gloves are selected there (not the point, you can take any). show all res there, plzz. ;-)

such a sideways, one hell, to shop for a long time. in principle, 2 / 3hbolt will already be a rare piece of luck. well, for no_wag, of course.
maybe not mage, but any with a weight no more than mp. if only the stats were chotkiya and the combination was successful. Goldskin is clearly sucking because of the hellish weight. and for the fallen, the cuts do not save him, in my opinion. he's only good for goldham (very).

D
Dosmotr 12.11.21

Obsessed
ne holy bolt, a foh ofc. 2-2-1 naprimer ~. gruzilas pol4asa tvoya ssilka, tolko ne znayu za4em)) ya i tak dogadivalsia, chto na per4atkah ne bivaet allres. imelos' vvidu ~ 20 + resov krome poison.

O
Obsessed 12.11.21

foh ofc
Dosmotr, ok, well then you still have a sad surprise from the class gear - there are no "lower" skills on it. :-) no convoy, fox and other delights, alas. it seems like it happens, but ADSKI is rare. I have never seen alive.

D
Dosmotr 12.11.21

Obsessed
but it was mean

O
Obsessed 12.11.21

Dosmotr, pfft! despicable - this is when the same crap has been in the LODA FOR YEARS, and the chief staff repeats to the players "the problem is in you." :WITH

v
victor_3000 12.11.21

Please tell me what level of the character is needed to add such things:
Shield 30-20-20
Shield 2 fell 20 res
Stick 2 fell 3 bolt
Stick 2 fell Ias 3 zil 3 holishok
Staff 2 sork 3 ench
Axes 2 barb