3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roy jons 12.11.21 07:16 pm

Guys tell me which motherboard you can buy

For Intel (R) Core (TM) i3 CPU 540 3.07GNZ processor
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex coachman 12.11.21

A strange processor for a strange LGA 1156 socket. In the store I did not find mothers for such a socket, as well as processors. Production and support for such processors was discontinued in 2012. So only if you find used motherboards somewhere on Avito. But hardly. As a rule, assembled computers are sold by hand. Most likely you need a new mother and a new processor. Unfortunately, Intel has been sinning in recent years with the frequency of socket changes.

R
Roy jons 12.11.21

Alex Coachman
In dns I was advised by GigaByte GA-H55M-S2H about it, what can you say?

A
Alex coachman 12.11.21

Roy jons
Right. Will do. There is nothing more to say here. Mother is old, like percent. The main thing is to fit, not to squabble. But I don't have it for sale in the CSN. Yes, and the Yandex market says it is out of stock. But if it's lying around in their warehouse, take it, of course. Although there is a risk that they have it from a return, after repair. Be sure to specify.
PS Make sure the RAM fits. DDR3, 800-2200 MHz should be. And only 2 slots for it.
And the microATX form factor case should support.

R
Roy jons 12.11.21

Alex Coachman
ok damn well, but if you put a new motherboard on my percent in this case, which one would you advise?)

A
Alex coachman 12.11.21

Roy jons None
. No new motherboard supports this percentage.

R
Roy jons 12.11.21

Alex Coachman is
clear then it is better to save up some money and buy a new processor and also a new motherboard)

w
weber428 12.11.21

Roy jons
msi or asrok

v
vovanRUS 12.11.21

Roy jons is 1156 socket, such a motherboard was never found before)) if you really need it, then only used one. search .

D
Diver7 12.11.21

Roy jons Save some money take MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING, you can find it here: http://priceok.ru/msi/x99a_godlike_gaming/mid1119348 Firstly, it has an LGA2011-3 socket, which will be relevant for a long time, and secondly, SLI / CrossFireX support, then it is possible to combine two identical video cards into one.

R
Roy jons 12.11.21

Diver7
Ok thanks