3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mar0der 12.11.21 07:16 pm

Who went through the whole game with the title of \ "Silent Assassin \" ?! (Hitman 2: Silent Assassin)

I know how to go through all the missions, except for the mission with the convoy stop and about Hoyamoto, and get the Salent Asasin.
How to feed this reptile with log fish so that no one does not notice ?!
57 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 12.11.21

How ? Carefully!

P
PlayGround.ru 12.11.21

Do you hear, Sobryak, you're just some kind of genius! But I would never have guessed that it is necessary to be careful.
Well, you are a genius, well, by the way, not everyone is given brains :)!

P
Pelmen 12.11.21

Listen, if you're talking about mission 6, where Hayamoto's youngest fuko needs to be fed with a fake, then everything is simple right there. Parvda I play normal, but everything just worked out for me. First, you wait for a stone, two homosexual guards will go to the gate, then quietly at first, and then running, you run to the very first gate of the garage. This can be done safely, because all the guards inadvertently dumped. Then you honk the horn of the car, and you quietly go through the door, after the guard comes out of it and goes to check who was buzzing. There you quietly walk through the rooms to the cook's clothes, change into them, and go first to carve the fish, then put it in a plate, and then the bug is there. Well, then with bold steps to the exit. Well, of course, the further from the guards you take these bold steps, the calmer you and them will be. That's all. A,

M
Mushroom 12.11.21

Another option (like, a little worse, but easier).
You also make your way towards the garage (in some places you can even run), but you do not go into the garage, but sneak up on the guard (he is standing with his back) and choke. Then you change clothes, you don't have to drag anyone. You walk around the garage. The garden guard isn't too suspicious even of the Professional, so don't be afraid of him. You go into the nearest door and immediately to the right into the room with the fish. There you enter the stealth mode, cut the fish and come to the door. Look down the hole. As soon as the guard walks by (you don't even need to wait until he goes out into the street), you quietly leave the room and sneak into the kitchen. There will be no one there, so you calmly put the fish and the transmitter on your plate, and just as quietly return to the room where you cut the fish. Again you skip past the guard, immediately tiptoe out into the street and return to the exit by the already beaten path. The main thing is to do everything carefully and not to delay. If you miss it, you will have to lie in wait somewhere until the chance appears again. And so, sometimes you even had to sit near the exit and wait until Hayamoto was poisoned, otherwise they would not let you out. At this time, hide behind the stone where you started, otherwise two guards will sound the alarm despite your clothes.
This is one of the easiest missions (to complete, but not to find the best option). It’s a pity that I didn’t think of going into the garage and puffing. Although this will be the rating of a silent assassin and a bonus weapon.

E
ESTE-G 12.11.21

In mission 4. Tubeway Torpedo. Cellar Prisoner X.
We need to plant a bomb. That's what I do. It is written that the bomb is installed. How to blow it up?

T
The ghost of totalitarian 12.11.21

you need to press the remote control.

M
Master O 12.11.21

2ESTE-G
Before throwing a bomb, you need to turn it on: hold it in your hands and press the shot key. Then blow it up with the remote control.

A
Assassin 12.11.21

Option with Hayamoto: no dressing up. You sneak up to the garden behind the mansion. It can be done by chloroform, but it worked for me without unnecessary sacrifices and in my suit. I cut the fugu, added the sensor, silently dumped it over the stones, the youngest was poisoned - and I fled. Total: CA. All missions to the SA.

_
_Don_ 12.11.21

I screwed up the whole game because of Hayamoto, so the whole game is Natural.

G
GamerHABCE100 12.11.21

Guys, who knows how to complete a mission with the UN on a silent assassin without alarm and full stealth?

G
GamerHABCE100 12.11.21

It's true! I like the pros myself. But here it is possible with one concern. After passing this level, you only select it in missions, you just take the barrel, immediately to the mosque, the same two shots. SA is guaranteed. But I would like to, like in other missions, 0 alarms 100 stealth!

S
Sixise 12.11.21

I passed. cool

B
BlackGrotesque 12.11.21

And you can still try to hit the target without stopping the column. It's harder this way .. but shot 1 ... and then from the mosque straight into the hole in the fence.
It seems impossible to me on complete secrecy. because of loud shots (even because of one), the Aggressiveness scale is filled.

G
GamerHABCE100 12.11.21

Due to a shot at the target that needs to be shot, the scale does not fill up. As in the murder at the market or in St. Petersburg. Mm may be allowed.

K
King in the world 12.11.21

Well, I got through.

44447777 12.11.21

nifiga! SA will only have one alarm.

47-th 12.11.21

there is a problem, I go through the 1st mission with a silent killer rating, they are given two pistols with silencers as a reward, and in the second mission they can no longer be selected, i.e. they are not in the weapon selection list

44447777 12.11.21

try to start the game from scratch and complete the mission to CA)

806653790809545634 12.11.21

how to pass the mission "Mysterious Valley" on a difficult level? After I put the guard next to the crossbow to sleep, if you run through an open area, then the guards must run up and start shooting, and if you go down into the tunnel, then there is the same thing and the cars sometimes go and sometimes just stand still especially where the security checks.

J
Jack Walters 12.11.21

Here, I found the passage of this mission from the magazine "Best computer games":

"Mission 7. Hidden Valley
18 Kb

Well, good job, congratulations. Now the agency was able to reach the senior Hayamoto. He is hiding in an old fortress and not has been shown in public for fifteen years. The fortress is very well guarded. You will need to find a secret passage - an underground tunnel that will lead you to the gates of the fortress.

And do not forget - there are a lot of suspicious people in the building. I mean, they suspect everyone, and questions start to be asked only after the magazine is emptied
Mission data

Target: No.

Total enemies: 68 (8 snipers, 60 guards)

Total outsiders: 0 (no, not at all).

Objective: find a secret passage.

Best Disguise: Night Ninja

Weapon level: SMG with a silencer.

The agency will give: a crossbow, bolts for it and night vision goggles.

Weaponing

Ninja Enemies : Silenced SMG.

Sniper: W2000Custom.

Night Ninja: Silenced SMG.
Where is the

silenced SMG: everywhere!

Night Ninja Costume: Wax. sign on the map, tunnel.

Walkthrough Notes

Look through binoculars to calculate the location of the sniper at the start. Hide behind the trees, merging with the wild in ecstasy so he doesn't have time to aim at you. Get into the back of moving trucks to get into the tunnel. But be careful - the trucks will stop and be checked by the paranoid night ninja. If in doubt, you can do this - before the truck stops for inspection, jump out of it. Climb back only when he has already passed the ninja. Don't forget your crossbow - it will come in handy on the next level.

In general, an easy mission. "