3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
evgenlpcity 12.11.21 07:16 pm

Help (Diablo 2)

Tell me, in which version could you copy health banks? I mean blue, 35% and 100% health
28 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 12.11.21

Episya? :-)

i
ixdon 12.11.21

In the sense of copying? If you need to copy something, there is a character editor for that.

T
The boss 12.11.21

You can also copy enigmas if you really want to.

P
PU3R 12.11.21

shhsssssss! Firk, does not sleep.

e
evgenlpcity 12.11.21

in the sense that you sell a blue can, hold shift and buy a full belt of these cans.

O
Obsessed 12.11.21

evgenlpcity, this is for Epis. I'll be a bastard!

m
max54 12.11.21

evgenlpcity
First, learn to distinguish colors, and then ask such questions. Blue cans are already on sale, but with pink ones, everything has been fixed a long time ago.

O
Obsessed 12.11.21

max54, Duc he wants to know which version was still HAPPY, when it was not fixed yet. :-)
As for colors, as I understand it, physics does not recognize them, tk. a bee sees one spectrum, a dog sees another, a man sees a third! ;-)

m
max54 12.11.21

Obsessed
Well, if he sees colors like a bee, then he definitely needs to go to another forum)

O
Obsessed 12.11.21

max54, <; D

p
passed 12.11.21

At 1.07 it was. In others, I don’t remember. Anything is possible in dense flaws ...

Еpiscop_moo 12.11.21

In older versions of the classics, blue cans were not sold. Generally. Therefore, copying them made very sense. And yes, in antique guides (they were sometimes called "solutions" at that time), it seemed that I saw a mention of the possibility of copying them, but I never tried it myself, and I don’t remember at all what and how exactly. It seems that there it was possible to sell the bank to a merchant, then buy it with the _right_ mouse button with the shift key pressed, but I cannot check it, the version you need is not worth it now.
I can try to assume that if this was possible, then either before version 1.03, or before 1.07, because these patches mainly introduced major gameplay changes and a large number of bug fixes (and new bugs).

O
Obsessed 12.11.21

evgenlpcity, so .. regarding the Episo, it’s still out. in the spring it blew, too many beeches. ; D

e
evgenlpcity 12.11.21

Episcop_moo is
exactly like this "It seems that it was possible to sell the bank to a merchant, then buy it with the _right_ mouse button with the shift key pressed" that is exactly what I wanted to find out, but where can I get such ancient versions?)

O
Obsessed 12.11.21

evgenlpcity, only with him. but you have to endure a bit of stormy streams of text. ;-P

Еpiscop_moo 12.11.21

and where can you get such ancient versions?
You can search on trackers if you are not afraid to burn out in hell for breaking the law.

Now potestit 1.00, to reproduce with any merchant of the first act, and with any configuration bunk belt failed :( It is possible that it is only in the game over there working..

Spring blew too many beech
That's right - spring, getting ready to write the next course.

O
Obsessed 12.11.21

Episcop_moo, and I - to change the jacket. ;-)
PS just don't write "on Kurt?" ; D

e
evgenlpcity 12.11.21

In ancient times, when there were still computer clubs, there were such versions, in a simple single-player game without the Internet there was this miracle. I heard you, I will look for you. May the law forgive me)

Еpiscop_moo 12.11.21

PS just don't write "on Kurt?" ;
Cobain's D ?

O
Obsessed 12.11.21

Episcop_moo, but since then the demand is already small .. (