3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
I am Batman 12.11.21 07:16 pm

Blueprint Angel Sword (Dying Light)

I decided to collect all the drawings. The game has long been passed, judging by the video on YouTube, this drawing can be obtained after some kind of mission in Sector Zero from some dude. Found that place, but as expected it is closed. It turns out that I wasted him and can only get it with the help of some mod or trainer?
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trestan 12.11.21

Run side quests and get a sword

I
I am Batman 12.11.21

Trestan
What does it mean to run on sideways. There, in general, you cannot restart secondary missions.

T
Trestan 12.11.21

I am Batman
And they do not need to be restarted, you just did not go through it once you did not receive the drawing

K
KamiкazE 12.11.21

I'm Batman
How did you go through the mission with Rupert without getting a blueprint as a reward? He turns into a merchant after you do his sword assignments.
I didn’t go through Dahlia’s mission on the hard one, because I didn’t drink her dregs and of course didn’t activate her quests after picking up mushrooms, although the blueprints were already from the normal. Now, having even passed the DLS, I returned to her, drank her drug addicts in turn, and passed all the missions.
So either you didn't start the quests at all, or Rupert should still have your blueprint hanging around as a reward.

I
I am Batman 12.11.21

KamicazE
Ok, where can he trade?

K
KamiкazE 12.11.21

Before you can trade him, you need to find him in kindergarten, he will give a couple of quests, then his kids will give a little chase and after that you will get a drawing. Then he will begin to trade, although before that he still has several competitions with swords.
Gunsmith Rupert
Talk to Fidan in the Old City University Library. He shares information about a skilled weaponsmith in the region. He wants us to find this person. In the northeast of the city, there is a penthouse where Rupert allegedly lives. After getting there we search the building. Rupert is downstairs in kindergarten. You need to talk to him to find out about this place. The mission is complete, we have found Rupert.

In the same kindergarten, you can still poke a bear until he gets tired of it and you get another drawing.

I
I am Batman 12.11.21

KamicazE
Yes, I remember this Rupert, I did his quests and I blew up the bear, but for some reason I don't have a drawing. Either I forgot to pick it up, but the fact is that I don’t have it and now I want to find out if it’s really possible to return it after passing or a mustache, I swam away ...

U
UnknownAssassin 12.11.21

I found this sword by accident

K
KamiкazE 12.11.21

UnknownAssassin
Zombie crafted and did not like it ...: D
Angel Sword is a blueprint that adds +2 to fire and electricity to swords and not the name of the sword.

I am Batman.
If, after blasting the demolisher, I did not go to get the reward, then he still has it ... look for a shop there in the zone. YouTube to help if anything, I'm just too lazy to make screenshots.
In theory, if his memory does not change his mark, at first it is worth the competition, then he will turn into a merchant

I
I am Batman 12.11.21

KamicazE
Ok, I will try to search. Thanks anyway.

U
UnknownAssassin 12.11.21

KamicazE
I don't remember playing for a long time, but I had a lot of such swords and found several drawings.