3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Supervisоr 12.11.21 07:19 pm

TimeZero: Online Fallout - Who's Playing? (Time Zero)

There is such a browser game (in the common people - "nedoMMORPG") in the Fallout universe, it lives on the site tsts.TochkaOtschёta.ru. =)
Does any of the PGs play it? First of all, I appeal to the Fallout fans, if there are any.
17 Comments
Sort by:
F
F3nix 12.11.21

I played for half a year, then I gave up wanting something else, full 3D. Moreover, the developers did not give any plot, a month later it became boring until he came up with a way of simulating robots for cities, and when it was over, they did not come up with anything at all.
By the way, who is all the same going to play, download their client there (7 MB) in three less traffic eats, and the battles go faster.

By the way, do not think that I think that the game is a complete "g", on the contrary, it is the best among Russian projects.

L
Lamer-Forever 12.11.21

I play inra theme, but money is not enough

I
Imposible666 12.11.21

And I play, the steering game I have 4 Levels, very good for me, They made a cool game
, the current is hard with experience

D
Daner 12.11.21

I play it too, the game is just cool, it really takes a long time to swing

H
HancoK [Prishol shob leav 12.11.21

Yes, I am also a game of gagging

S
SUSUL1 12.11.21

Rulez game, hit marams and psychos on the kumpol from the barrette and everything will be interesting. It is true that it takes a long time to build up money, but on the other hand, resources and experience and stats, which are 10 digits, but I have to grow :)

By the way, the game is constantly being refined and improved ...

E
EverBe 12.11.21

played about 2 years ago .. swinging earlier and dressing was more difficult, but now for 1 day lvl 5

P
Polerit 12.11.21

The toy is very cool in the game I "Avas89" already took lvl 9 I live in neva city!

m
megabate 12.11.21

I played this game for 3 years.
Almost from the very opening, the game was better, now it's just something different, worn out on money. The original atmosphere is lost. I haven’t played for a year and a half =)
Trash - whoever started will quit soon.

A
Allahus 12.11.21

ha, I thought it was about time zero

-
-Darkest_Raven- 12.11.21

Initially, there was a very good idea ... now, however, the servers have expanded and the guys had to switch from a free game to a shareware (Asian model) have to put up with it ... the atmosphere of course is already a little lost, there is an imbalance, but nevertheless the company is working on the game improves it and perhaps soon all the disadvantages will look and again you will want to spend nights behind it ... at least until the release of Fall Online)))

A
AtrRax 12.11.21

An amateur game, a mixture of stalker and fallout.
many play jeepers as much as possible. because the game lives well.

M
MAKAKUT 12.11.21

no way? just so many? I seem to have more users from ordinary ADSL modems! =)

E
Elager 12.11.21

half a time to fallout like walking to the moon! made fun +)

S
Stepan Timan 12.11.21

Played since the beginning of 2006 ... The game is very far from Foul)), perhaps something resembled from the first years of the opening of the game, this is 04-05, but the game is real slag.
I have a bunch of cartoons there still hanging in the database.
By the way, there the 19th ur was opened))), and the main thing is they are cutting off the expu)) ..
No mockery .., in my opinion, sick people remain there, with some unresolved complexes.
The economy was ruined, the PVP battles were turned into a "bubble meter", where everything (!) Is really only decided by the invested money and the years killed for various pumping -Exps, Ranks and other crap (for example, dead fractions), which, in general, return to the EXP (! ) and ranks))))))
Delirium, almost all sane, sorry for the tactlessness, they left the project a long time ago, office plankton settled in other projects, there were only pimples left "

E
Ernest07 12.11.21

the game WAS just super then the project was sold, and everything, dofiga just stupid additions, everything is built on real money, as if another game, now I play a little more, but it's just a time killer

Z