3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
earring 12.11.21 07:19 pm

Quest \ "And the walls have ears \" (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

So it was not possible to complete the quest "And the Walls Have Ears" in the second chapter playing for the defense of Vergon, choosing at the end of the first chapter the support of the skiers (the path of Iorveth). In the task there is a message "Wait for the development of events" until you remove the curse "Eternal battle". Upon returning to Vergen, the quest is closed as unfinished. Who completed this quest, unsubscribe. I would like to know with whom it is necessary to speak from the inhabitants of Vergon. I spoke to everyone I found, but I didn't complete the quest.
19 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tohno 12.11.21

I couldn't unravel him either, I just couldn't find that servant guy lol.

M
Monolithian Charon 12.11.21

After talking with people at the prince's room, two quests should appear: "Suspect: Torak" and "And the walls have ears." First, we go to the house of the priest Olshan and take the drawing of the goblet, then we go to the house of Torak and the key taken from his corpse (to get the key you need to complete the quest "Baltimore's Nightmare") open the chest and take Olshan's receipt. The task is completed.

T
Tea with lemon 12.11.21

Glasgow
He is not far from the place where the prince is run over)

s
stout shit 12.11.21

Yes, I did not find it right away. there you go straight out and such a rise to the top

R
Runaa 12.11.21

Monolithian Charon
And he did not fail with you later, there is just a bug and then these two quests are marked as failed.

M

Runaa
It was like that.

J
Jarud 12.11.21

Monolithian Charon
did so, but after the quest "Baltimore's Nightmare" and after he took the receipt - the task failed. O_o

M
MgVolkolak 12.11.21

Hmm, but this quest was completed for me, I took Thorak's note, though I blamed Stennis for that passage, he was killed.

M

jarud
Did you take the drawing of the cup before that?

e
earring 12.11.21

When I opened this topic, before the failure of the quest, I had a drawing, a note and preliminarily talked to Thorak, who refused to recognize the cup as his work. Maybe the failure of the quest is due to the fact that I did not give the prince to be torn apart by the crowd and brought Henselt's blood?

M

earring
I also left the prince alive. I did not speak to Thorak, as I killed him before the start of this quest.
The quest was carried out in the following sequence:
1. Talked to the people at the prince's room, received the quests "And the walls have ears" and "Suspect: Torak".
2. Then he spoke to the wine servant.
3. I found out from Cecil Bourdon the location of Olshan's house.
4. I took a drawing of a duplicate cup in Olshan's house.
5. I took Olshan's receipt from Thorak's house.
Both tasks completed successfully.

As for the quest "Baltimore's Nightmare" (You never know ... Maybe it influences ...), then:
1. I watched Baltimore's dream.
2. I found the house of Baltimore. I did not speak with Thorak before.
3. Took Baltimore's notes. Toraku said he hadn't found anything.
4. I took the rune key from the chest at the quarry.
5. Went to the secret room of Baltimore. Killed Thorak.
6. Reported the incident to Bourdon.

T
Tea with lemon 12.11.21

Monolithian Charon
When finished the second chapter was the task completed?

e
earring 12.11.21

Monolithian Charon Thanks for the detailed answer! We'll have to roll back to the previous saved downloads and try again to go through this quest.

M

Tea with Lemon
After the curse was lifted, quests began to be marked as failed. This was a bug with one quest in the first chapter.

s
slavyan00 12.11.21

Who does not know where the priest lives, I will explain! otherwise I myself was looking for his hut for half an hour !! he lives - when you enter the city from the side of the burnt village. To the right at 45 degrees there will be a market with 3 traders !! but on the right there will be a residential quarter !! one with those huts him !! like right ...

S
Safandey 12.11.21

You need to

pass the quest as follows: 1. Complete the "Royal Blood" quest until the stage when you visit the house of the priest Olshan, and also receive the "Suspect: Torak" quest (all people who need to be questioned are marked on the map, look more closely).

2. After that, you need to take on the quest "In Search of Magic", that is, find a crystal with a dream for Philippa and persuade the elder to open the gates to the harpy lair in the old quarry.

3. We go to the harpy lair (along the way we finish the quest "Contract for harpies" - it is in the lair that the remaining 3 nests are located), collect crystals with dreams there. We go around all the nooks and crannies carefully, in total we need to collect 4 crystals.

4. We leave on the terrace to the stone disc (the 4th crystal is in it). We take the crystal from the disk, the harpy queen comes out (and we just ordered her :-)). The quest is being updated, you need to view all the crystals with dreams through the projector. The projector is this very stone disc. Among other dreams we see this - a frightened dwarf running away from someone. After viewing, we get the quest "Baltimore's Nightmare" (there was a mention of the missing master of the runes Baltimore on the bulletin board).

S
Safandey 12.11.21

5. We go to the city and look for the house of Baltimore (some hint of its location is given in a dream - a stone staircase next to the door). The quest will be updated, we are offered to talk to the apprentices of Baltimore. We do not go to them, but go into the house. There we break the wall of the stove with Aard and climb into the chest, we get a note with a rhyme and a key.

6. At the exit from the house, Torak meets us and asks “what are you doing here? ":-). We answer as neutral as possible so that he does not suspect anything. In order not to steam with a hint rhyme, I will say right away: first we go back to the entrance to the harpy lair in the quarry. To the left of the entrance there will be a rise upward; at the end of it, a chest is hidden in the stones. This chest is opened with a key from the Baltimore house, and there is another key in the chest :-).

7. Now we need to go to the wrecked ship at the bottom of the map (it is even drawn on the map), a landmark - we pass the troll family :-). We go out into the clearing with the ship, there are very thick bushes on the left against the wall, for loyalty we call the area a medallion - the door will light up in the bushes. We open it with the key from the chest, we go in, among the chaos at the far end of the room we find the chest. It contains Baltimore's farewell letter and his beaver hat. In the letter, Baltimore accuses his student Thorak. And just then Torak with two comrades came in and threatened. Valim Torak and his company, we take the key from the body of Torak. This key goes to the chest in Thorak's house.

8. We go to the house of Thorak, open the chest - it contains a receipt from the priest Olshan that he received some kind of decorated product. And now we put together everything we know:
- Saskia had her own unique cup, almost an exclusive product;
- Priest Olshan ordered Torak a copy of this goblet (proof is a drawing of the goblet that we found in Olshan's house);

- Torak made a copy of the goblet and sent it to Olshan (proof - a receipt from a priest in Torak's house);

- as they say, voila - the priest is directly guilty of poisoning Saskia.
After taking the priest's receipt from Thorak's chest in the journal, a new entry "Priest-poisoner" appears in the list of characters, and all quests with suspects are completed in the quest journal, including the quest "And the walls have ears."

9. We go to the headman of the city, we report to him on the quest "Baltimore's Nightmare", we get buns, the most pleasant of which is a gorgeous steel sword-gvihir.

10. We go to the prince's chambers besieged by the people and sort out the situation, there seems to be enough evidence of Stennis's innocence, but you can stupidly score everything and give him to the people, so royal blood is obtained much faster :-). Otherwise, you will have to follow her to the Kaedwen camp to King Henselt.

(c) not me

T
Tr1N1tr0N3 12.11.21

Safandey What makes
you think that Stennis is innocent? The priest turned to Stennis with a request to remove the guards from the canteen so that he muddied his plans and he muddied it, which means that in 1 - Stennis was aware of and did not stop him, 2 - the guards were not in the canteen, the result: Stennis took part in the conspiracy!

c
cannady 12.11.21

I have the same problem.
Hangs "wait for the development of events." This is because the situation with Stannis was settled BEFORE the quest with Baltimore. They took him away from me (that is, they did not kill him). So that's it. With Baltimore, then everything was also decided, the quest was closed, the evidence was found. But the quest "the walls have ears" is still hanging, wait. Maybe you need to talk to someone else and then it will close?