3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
skrinikita 12.11.21 07:19 pm

Freezing in the game and too much gluttony of the game. RESOLVED! (Fallout 4)

From the very beginning of the game, I tried all the methods to combat these lags, nothing helped.
yesterday, here on the guy's PG he indicated one method, maybe you missed it and did not test it, but it really works.
before that, with such brakes, I could play for half an hour at most and everything was infuriating, but then, after solving the problem on the eve of the night, I sat until the morning)))

and so, the method itself:

as mentioned earlier, in all early torrents there may have been a virus that not sickly loads the system during the game.

1. Launch the game
2. Ctrl + Alt + Del, go into the processes and look for CTFHOST
3. We look at its location in the system, in the properties, I personally had this folder in DROPBOX, I don’t know why he chose this particular folder.
4. Kill CTFHOST from processes
5. then completely delete the CTFHOST folder
6. He also creates files in the Local folder (in the ethash folder) for several Gb, delete this folder as well.
7. I personally turned off the vertical, I have known everything for a long time how to do it.
8. and MIRACLE! This method really helped me, I set everything except anisotropy to ultra-maximum values ​​and everything began to go like clockwork.

Try it, it’s finally okay to check out the game that we have all been waiting for)
18 Comments
Sort by:
G
Griefer Z 12.11.21

Protest, thanks!

N
Nikolay Zarechin 12.11.21

how to remove the vertical? And another question, this procedure will have to be done every time you start the game?

S
SerialNumber 12.11.21

I do not have such a process, and there are no such folders at all. I haven't deleted anything before.

S
Sharkyyy3 12.11.21

SerialNumber
And probably there is no such game either

l
lewsdews 12.11.21

where did you find such a file ?????. rummaged through all the processes ....... there is no such thing! and tell me how to cut down the vertical.

m
mcbrut 12.11.21

as mentioned above, in all torrents early to attend the virus
All clear
on litsuhe with such did not face
+ Do not shake repack by xs any groups.
Download there from the hathab, mechanics + read the comments

u
urban.kalabanovich 12.11.21

mcbrut Xs
, one of the first repacks is worth it, there is no virus, but there are drawdowns in the same places as on the license, but about reading the comments under the distribution, it's to the point

N
Nikolay Zarechin 12.11.21

as if the guys are writing, there is no such process anywhere!

Z
ZAWARUDO 12.11.21

skrinikita
I set everything except anisotropic to ultra-maximum values ​​and everything began to go like clockwork
Anisotropic filtering does not reduce FPS. It can and should be turned x16.

s
skrinikita 12.11.21

disable the vertical line
C: Users username Documents My Games Fallout4
in the Fallout4.ini and Fallout4Prefs.ini files find the line iPresentInterval = 1 and change "1" to "0"
save the

truth after these changes with the vertical line, if you are in launch the settings in the launcher, everything will go wrong and you will need to edit it in .ini the next time before starting the game again.

so first set up the graphics, start in a window and without frames, save and then edit the vertical, after that you can mark these files as read-only and nothing else will go astray, but you will not change the graphics settings either

s
skrinikita 12.11.21

and I never turn on Anisotropic filtering and average anti-aliasing, so that fps is probably higher

s
skrinikita 12.11.21

And what is Anisotropic filtering actually responsible for?

R
RSergeich 12.11.21

They pump up all sorts of shit, and then whine on the forums: - "The optimization is bad, the bastards are developed."

s
skrinikita 12.11.21

Yesterday I saw this comment in the next topic

"I myself ran into freezes and, in general, solved the problem.
On the Fallout distributions, the ctfhost virus was found, which loads the processor and the video card. Many antiviruses do not find it. To check if you have it or not, open it" Manager task "->" Processes "and find the process ctfhost.exe. If there is one, do the following:
1) Tyk right on it and the properties. Look where he hid and kill the process.
2) You go to where he hid and delete the folder this file.
3) Run the registry editor, and then "Edit-Search" is inserted ctfhost and tyk search.
4) There will be a section CTF (or something like that). remove it.
Thanks for the info guys from the forum ps2 and hope this infa will help "

did everything as he wrote, and in fact, this rubbish was sitting in the processes, so I don't know, apparently I was just lucky that my problem was precisely this

Z
ZAWARUDO 12.11.21

skrinikita
for filtering (who would have thought!) textures. Google it if you want to know more, but in short, the more filtering, the better the angled textures look. In short, less soap on them. By reducing the filtering coefficient, you still cannot achieve an increase in FPS, so feel free to put x8-x16

D
DVovan61 12.11.21

skrinikita
thanks bro fellout flew deleted from the dispatcher and did not find the folder itself in the registry and there are no brakes c6g with a bang!

s
skrinikita 12.11.21

well, at least it helped someone))

x
xStriiim 12.11.21

skrinikita
SPS !!! Half a day I was tormented with this "Ethash", he PPC sits down the game. I tried different tips, with the installation of AVZ, etc., but akatsa is so simple :)