3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ecoban 12.11.21 07:19 pm

Weapon mod. (XCOM 2)

Hello everyone! In the Steam workshop, not everything is always clear from the description of mods, since mostly English. language is everywhere. Can you tell me: is there a mod for weapon skins? I absolutely do not like the design of the 3rd level of the weapon. Maybe there is a mod as for armor so that the skins remain from 1 or 2 levels of opuzhi?
8 Comments
Sort by:
v
vidgin 12.11.21

Ecoban
do you not like plasma and beam cannons?

E
Ecoban 12.11.21

vidgin
Yes, it's a matter of taste. Level 3 some "power rangers" from the 90s. I replaced the armor with a mod - wearing 3 and type 1 or 2. But I can't figure out the weapon.

v
vidgin 12.11.21

Ecoban
lol, well ok)

d
dobrovlianin 12.11.21

Ecoban
add what you need with codes or through a table and rejoice. that one thing that another works fine

S
Sallar 12.11.21

dobrovlianin
He does not need to add something, he needs something to look different, keeping his characteristics. Weapon level 3 was 3, but it looked like 2. What cheats, and tables will help here.

K
Ksardos23 12.11.21

Ecoban
Agree that gear tends to deteriorate visually over time. From the first interesting and thoughtful, to the third completely absurd and glowing in all places, it hurts your eyes. Give me a link to fashion. that you found so. fix it.

E
Ecoban 12.11.21

G_Man
I can only give a link to a workshop in incentive, I have a license. The incentive already has about 400 mods by the way.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=619159905&searchtext=

K
Ksardos23 12.11.21

Ecoban
What you need ATP. I am also a license holder. There are more and more mods every day. I'm waiting for the patch, performance and bugs are not very good (