3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheShadowedOne 12.11.21 07:19 pm

Are there such mods? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good time to all, on the Nexus I came across a mod that changes the appearance of a roach into a wild hunt horse. But in the screenshots there, instead of Geralt, Eredin was sitting. So, does the skin of Eredin or other members of the wild hunt exist on Geralt?
Here's the mod:
Spoilerhttp: //www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/965/?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stribogg 12.11.21

AMM mod to help you.

h
hoursdragon 12.11.21

Stribogg
+100500 but in some places the original can come out of the "shell" ... or has it already been corrected?

h
hoursdragon 12.11.21

TheShadowedOne is
actually what Stribogg is talking about
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/780/?

S
Stribogg 12.11.21

hoursdragon
I somehow poyuzat and forgot .. The mod is good, but somewhat distancing from the feeling of the universe .. Firstly, you need to go out in the menu and poke the sliders there =)) secondly, there is a feeling that this is some kind of pampering =)) I myself have long stopped at mods that add items to the game itself, like the hoods are the same .. You are in the world of the witcher, you go find, you get for quests, you buy some things, and normally you use them in your inventory (you craft in crafts -alchemy).

h
hoursdragon 12.11.21

Stribogg
Yes, there is such a thing, I myself use mods for "decoration" and convenience, well, there are selling arrows, cleaning completed tasks on the map, auto loot, gallop in the city, HD textures for stones, meditation where you can see the process with a fire, jumping out of shallow water , visual effects for signs, frosty breath, pale skin color, more realistic eyes, well, and my favorite photomod, because in it just on a namlok without entering the menu and the weather, you can turn on the same witch's instinct so as not to constantly hold the button mouse, well, freeze everything in order to take a screenshot, especially since the interface disappears during a freeze frame and we get a clean picture and twist it as you like, changing the angle. And, well, that retekstur put which yesterday was posted on the Wolf and the Cat, there,
But with a hood and a raincoat - crap, in 1.12.1 it does not go even manually, even though it does not work through NMM, even if you crack the infection.

S
Stribogg 12.11.21

hoursdragon
Put the mod that I posted here, I edited it a little, adds hoods to the game. there is a script that, when putting on the hoods, changes Geralt's hairstyle (to zero). And the cloak is unrealistic in the game, because the swords are on the back. For good, they need to be removed, if you put on a raincoat, but how it is implemented in AMM is crap, suddenly swords appear from nowhere, well, they then dangle behind their backs, mixing with the raincoat, garbage, in general.

h
hoursdragon 12.11.21

Stribogg
I will wait with a cloak until someone makes it together with a hood. It's just that I have already seen in several places how the hood, separately from the armor, dangles and looks like a cap because of this. And by the way, there is one trick, I used it when I saw the problem you are talking about about the cloak and swords. The trick is as follows - if there is no left weapon in the inventory, but only your two swords, then he automatically selects a sword from his backpack, even if he is not "dressed". Yes, this is not ideal and requires nerves, but in principle, it works for authenticity, during walks, if there are no opponents, you just take off your swords and then the cloak is normal. Well, the stump is clear that you have to shoot every time after swinging, well, if the swords sticking out of the cloak hurt the eye. Something like this. Let's see if someone can come up with something, at least there is already a mod with a crossbow,

S
Stribogg 12.11.21

hoursdragon
No .. Authenticity with a cloak is zero =)) The witcher in a cloak is ONLY without a weapon on his back. all sorts of options with invisibility, and so on - this is garbage =)) Seeing how the witcher suddenly grabs a sword from nowhere .. all authenticity is lost immediately =))) The hood is still where it did not go ...

f
furkott 12.11.21

Stribogg
on horseback, you must attach swords and put on a cloak according to logic, but here's how to implement it

S
Stribogg 12.11.21

furkott
I think not. Yes, so then this cloak doesn’t care, the armor is almost like cloaks, and modernists constantly come up with new ones like that)) Hoods, this is a cool thing, and a cloak is too much .. I've made myself a fur hat for Geralt, under the armor from Undvik, now by snowy places in the theme looks, armor with fur and a fur hat .. =)