3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Erudito1312 12.11.21 07:19 pm

Has your relationship with Nick Valentine been bugging, or has it really taken so long? (Fallout 4)

The last dialogue with him was about the fact that it is difficult for him to live in the guise of a cop, they say, his memories are all in his head, etc. Since then, I hacked more than one dozen terminals, went through a bunch of quests, dozens of dialogues with "Nick liked it", 2 real, damn it, days of real play - nifiga! Not a single new dialogue with him! Is this a bug, or is he really with a stone pancake heart, and he'll like the hell ?!
8 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 12.11.21

Erudito1312
The same baida with the paladin Dance ((((Although you can't craft on the machine, it almost jumps out of the armor with admiration, and the perk from him will not wait ...)

A
AnatolyKest 12.11.21

Erudito1312 That is,
Nick didn’t come up to you
Spoilery didn’t say whose memory is on his head

Hattack
Paladin's quest breaks down as I had after the subway

E
Erudito1312 12.11.21

tolkus
here he was telling me about the
Spoiler Memories of Nick the Human and that's all

d
danyiil695 12.11.21

If you are too lazy to mess with relationships
Spoilerclick on the character and setav CA_affinity 1000
or
Spoiler if you want to know how you are with him, then here is getav CA_affinity

M
Mishutka_ept 12.11.21

Nick came up 2 times with conversations. But he did not give the quest.

s
serg5555555 12.11.21

ashleyalicia
Dance never gave me the perk, although I did everything as you wrote.

s
serg5555555 12.11.21

ashleyalicia
Yes, that's all clear. Everything was done perfectly, he was delighted 500 times, there were also 2 conversations, but the last one never happened. To be honest, I don't give a damn. PAM didn't give me a bulletproof layer in the subway, although I did all the tasks there, so I just scored and went through the game as it is. As they say, and dick with them.

f
fox345 12.11.21

Erudito1312
complete the Dangerous Thoughts quest. After it, the progress in the relationship will continue.