3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saibot2012 10.09.19 07:31 am

The sharp increase in system requirements after the release of the new consoles

My friends share the opinion did not you ever had the feeling that with the release of new generation consoles system requirements for PC games are very soared upwards.
17 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheSTIG126 10.09.19

soared, optimization has deteriorated, and the graphics are essentially the same

s
saibot2012 10.09.19

North alcoholic
and here is the console forum if I'm talking about PC?

v
vtlk760 10.09.19

And you said that the quality of PC ports will increase dramatically due to the same architecture.

R
RikoChiko 10.09.19

I didn't notice.
Unity with the new driver is excellent, DAI also.
When Xbox360 came out sistemki seriously increased.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.09.19

the increase in claims is, of course, but it is extensive. usually stupid more gigs. and the normal support 8 sound processors are still rare where you are.
but konsolki pathetic weak and so grafenschachen as from 2006 to the end of 7th year no. no spike in claims. tops 2-3 years ago are still standing.

S
SkyGame 10.09.19

since 2006 at least, was the obvious leap in graphics,and now weight games much more than a couple of years ago, the requirements for ram and vram has increased significantly

K
Kirill1998 10.09.19

MunchkiN 616
Only 8 cores from AMD. AMD and slag. Sistemnik for pocession for 6 years has not changed , and the need for the RAM to 4 gig increased. Only the graphics card requirements are changing rapidly.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.09.19

Кирилл1998
have Intel 7 8 logical cores. 8ядерники as there are.
Gigi, I'm not particularly notice for 2009 and 8 gigs. cards Yes. however, due to consoles cards and gravity do not grow as fast as expected.
good sly cross the path track. but few gigs Bida.

M
MKUltra 10.09.19

Of course, new hardware need to sell. Now, sky-high sistemkam is the explanation - the next-gen. Poor optimization? This is the next-gen. What? The graphics are not changed? All right so it should be. This is the next-gen.

K
Kyubi 10.09.19

System requirements soared two times and it's sad, because the graphics is not much better.

E
Eliry 10.09.19

Really is the place to be this fact. BUT more strange: the graphics, as such, has not improved in proportion to the requirements, but only a little. The feeling that the goal was just to get to acquire iron (i.e., fork) the people, not to make better graphics. Not?

s
saibot2012 10.09.19

Eliry
What you're right. I don't think such a schedule as the last assassin meets the requirements

I
Ishamael 10.09.19

Took off the only requirements for the video card. R9 280X is quite enough, it was worth a year ago, 11K. Well, if you don't even have 11 thousand rubles (or rather was), or the system unit slop bucket dvuhyadernik on Board, then that's your problem. Iron, how the need to sell

Z
Zhizn dermo 10.09.19

I agree, continuing the terrible and mainly in the field of graphics cards.

E
Eliry 10.09.19

saibot2012
Right) I Just last NG took a laptop, and gaming. Yes, I know what characteristics a priori lower than at the stationary for the same money. This is not about that. It turns out that in a year or two I have to change the iron because new games will not be on it. I think it's not just.
Ishamael , I don't know how you have in the city, but my city is now 11 to is the average RFP in the city. It is highly unlikely that the parent will agree to pay if not all then most of the SN just for circuits

Q
Qush 10.09.19

Of course, I realize that my PC bucket, but a qualitative leap in the chart did not happen, and the requirements have risen significantly. There is a very pleasant exception - the last metal gear. In the minimum specified core i5, but on my unit the game displays 30 fps on high graphics settings.

M
Maxlaq 10.09.19

Kyubi
This is exactly the requirement soared, but the graphics really are not much improved, by and large we can say that she was the same.