3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
myasper 12.11.21 07:22 pm

Gg in battle suddenly begins to move. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

How many I didn’t google, I didn’t find an answer for this troubles anywhere. On the subject: during a battle, whether he waves a sword or uses a bow, then after a shot or strike, he suddenly begins to move forward, which completely makes the battles unplayable. Has anyone come across this? How to win something? Specially bought a wired keyboard))) Mouse - usb.

upd: Understood. Logitech SetPoint gave such a glitch))) Thank you all for your participation.
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
BenziLLLa 12.11.21

Are there any fashion? Have control settings changed? Did the problem appear at the start of the game or after some action?

m
myasper 12.11.21

danyiil695
Absolutely not subtle)) More often ctrl is pressed.

T
Tim7472 12.11.21

Do you accidentally press C in battle?

V
Vladislav Igorevich 12.11.21

myasper
I had a similar problem in GTA V, it was because of the Punto Switcher program, I got out of it and everything was fine (do not turn off autocorrection, namely, exit). Maybe a jamb in another.
And the game also has an auto-movement key, look in the settings what it is.

m
myasper 12.11.21

BenziLLLa
No mods. Clean boot from Steam. The problem arises at the very beginning on the very first guards in the dungeon when escaping. Puntoswitch is disabled, so is the cuttranslate. Triggering on movement occurs randomly, regardless of the duration of pressing the left mouse button, regardless of the frequency of pressing. But exactly what happens is when it hits the enemy.

m
myasper 12.11.21

Tim7472
No, only ctrl))

Vladislav Igorevich
Auto movement - by default C. I use it only when overloaded.

S
Sas14 20.01.23

Good day to all, I encountered the same problem, GG starts to run or squat down during the battle. It was impossible to play! After a very long trial, I found an article that the reason may be in the skeleton !!! After rearranging the skeleton and checking Fnis accordingly, the animation became normal!!! I struggled with this for a week. Maybe someone will help ... Reinstall the skeleton in the game, update Fnis om. Good luck to all!!!