3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rock8 12.11.21 07:22 pm

When entering the game, this is the problem. (NBA 2K16)

I haven’t been in the game for several days and today I go into the game and that inscription is this what may be the reason I did not violate anything, etc. Help and where to address this problem here is a screenshot:

Spoiler
31 Comments
Sort by:
s
steurug 12.11.21

Werewolf1986
Cheating in the park ...

b
banana_labama 12.11.21

Werewolf1986
What are the opinions? banned you, played enough)
Create 2 acc in incentive, do Family Share, copy saves and upgrade the player again, or hack through CE.

There is also an option in 2Ksupport to write and say that you were banned by mistake, but they will not give you a sensible answer)

You can help on this forum http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?3456261-My-account-was -BAND
They gave it to me in the support service.

A
Alex Maksimenko 12.11.21

Werewolf1986
Here's another method:
How To Get Unbanned From NBA 2K16 Online
Go to https://www.nba2k.com/ and click the "Sign In" link at the top right corner of the page.
Connect with your Steam, Xbox Live, or PSN account.
Go to "My Account".
Click the "remove all accounts" button and wait for the confirmation message that says "Your 2K account has been removed".
Play NBA 2K16. At this point, you will be asked to create a new MyPlayer. You can skip this process because you will still have your old Myplayer.
From the main, select "Connect".
Enter your date of birth, agree to the end user license agreement and privacy policy.
Enter your old e-mail address and continue.
Congrats! You can finally play online games again (MyPark, MyTeam, 2K Pro-Am, etc).

b
banana_labama 12.11.21

Werewolf1986
you read my post?

k
killernoob5 12.11.21

It's not a shame to lie, he is a cheater. He is a friend of mine in the incentive, he is an overlord in the early stages of the game, he used CE. Do not hang people on the ears that you have nothing to do with it. And over 99 didn’t help you in the park.
Do not help him, let him play with pirates.

D
Dmitry Korolyuk 12.11.21

Werewolf1986
dude, what's your incentive nickname?)

A
Alex Maksimenko 12.11.21

banana_labama
and you were not banned ????

b
banana_labama 12.11.21

Alex Maksimenko was
banned from the office, everyone was banned there, who more / less played.

Werewolf1986
Cheaters were banned, but making a fake and cheating on a new one is not a problem)
This is especially striking on the Asian server. There are just 99 for everyone, before and after the bans.

D
Dmitry Korolyuk 12.11.21

banana_labama
Well xs , day 3 I don’t see all the known cheaters in Old Town. Although I can see those hiding. Those who have 50-60 overrall and the status of On-of-a-kind. Yes, and without a status, you can see it perfectly in the game when pf 6.10 with an overlap of type 62 in two steps runs away from my village. Not everyone was banned, of course, but it still became much freer to breathe. They will be banned a second time, their hands will not stretch so well. I'm not talking of course about such "players" who were born with cheats in their blood, like Nano, Thunderstorm, Ohad. Even the grave will not fix such. But for novice readers, the desire will definitely diminish.

D
Dmitry Korolyuk 12.11.21

Werewolf1986
Somehow they are bypassed, because some of the banned returned. With new Persians, new nicknames. But they returned. Banana_labama writes to you how it is done.

m
marlynrus 12.11.21

Werewolf1986, here you can write them in Russian and the answer will come in Russian http://support.2k.com/hc/ru
In general, do not throw it all away: after all, you gave the loot and not a small one :(

d
dallas1981s 12.11.21

Werewolf1986
I don’t know and don’t remember what kind of over 87 you have or what, I can’t confirm anything. And yes, I was also banned, I wrote to them in technical support and the answer came in 3 days. They wrote that I hacked VC and they won't be banned for anything, it's a shame that I didn't hack VC, I even bought VC 2 times, but in domination I cheated it yes. Well, okay, God bless them, I play from a different profile, it will be a lesson for us. And yes, in the Flyers there are such over 55 both, played 2 on 2, fought everyone in a row, 15-0 like. And so it became nothing in the park.

b
banana_labama 12.11.21

Werewolf1986, by the
way, do you happen to play in windowed mode?

N
Nemesis7 12.11.21

It became sad without cheaters in the park)

b
banana_labama 12.11.21

Nemesis7
apparently you're in the wrong park at the wrong time.

D
Dmitry Korolyuk 12.11.21

The cheaters are already all in their places. They made themselves "like Nubian overlords" and are already running around. And this Vakhtang Ishikeli two posts above was a malicious cheat in 2k15.

D
Dmitry Korolyuk 12.11.21

House000
Dude. You used cheats in 2k15. In 2k16 suddenly decided to play fair?

d
dallas1981s 12.11.21

Dmitry Korolyuk
what is your incentive nickname, is there anyone to play flyers with?

D
Dmitry Korolyuk 12.11.21

dallas1981s
Nick-Kor [RU] nd.Pg 6.5, lockdown defender, 5 points, 3 stat assist in the park. Normal guys in Flyers-Mifodi4, Palochnik, zho0023 (Russian), Freeze, BaCo, The Cowboy, Neko, AirBargs, Tsubaki . I play mainly with them. I hardly get up with random, it's a waste of nerves.

d
dallas1981s 12.11.21

Dmitry Korolyuk
zho0023 played with him, a normal player. And I saw you more than once but did not play with you. Even before the ban, I tried to assemble at least some team, but it did not work out very well. If you want to be added as a friend on the incentive, nickname McGrady (or write in a personal, I will throw off the link). This time I created the center 7.1 inside, over 76 so far.