3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey.Condor 12.11.21 07:22 pm

Friezes Syndicate (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Good day!
After some time of the game, microfreezes appear. Time is different, sometimes an hour, sometimes 2-3. Afterburner gives out the prettiest picture.

Spoiler

Ie. every frame is drawn with a significant delay.
In general, I noticed that the assassins began to "suffer" from this ailment starting with the unit.
The situation was somewhat improved by firewood katalist 15.11, and the now standing crimson, before them there were friezes from the very beginning, and not after some time
Config of the computer i5 3350p, 8Gb Ram, R9 270 2 Gb
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 12.11.21

Maybe the percent or the video card is warming up?

S
Sergey.Condor 12.11.21

Pavel0198
Definitely not. I constantly monitor the temperatures. Anyway, no more than usual. Percent within 60, VK up to 75

i
imperator2112 12.11.21

Sergey.Condor
This is already hot, but turn off the services you do not need, the effect of this should appear

S
Sergey.Condor 12.11.21

So, flies separately, cutlets separately. The problem I described is a game engine problem. Overheating has nothing to do with it. It's just that I have 1 fan on my video card, not 2. So let's put aside such advice "turn off services" (this will not affect 100500% at all, I can still understand if it was advised to check the thermal paste). If there is an adequate solution, then, as the saying goes, "the prize is in the studio", if not - so fig with him. The game has already passed)

D
Dark537 12.11.21

Oh, these experts alone do not see the temperature of the probe on the screen. Another believes that 75 is too much for a radical (I'll tell you a secret, if you don't tweak the control of the turntables in any more demanding product, these 70-75 will be), so it also requires you to turn off the services. If a person knows how to use avterburn, then the miner will catch a thread from PROCESSES.
On the topic of author rights in the unit and the syndicate, there is such a problem (I can only say for the radios) and I did not find a solution. But maybe someone else from the otkashchek services will tell you something valuable