3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Flip 12.11.21 07:22 pm

Crash on Windows 8 (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)

The question is as follows. I downloaded the clean version of KOTOR 1. Installed in English. language. Put Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge (with playground), put patch 1.1. Then I put a crack for KOTORa, then a crack for Solomon's Revenge.
Bottom line: the game won't start. Guys, tell me how to fix it, if possible. I will be grateful. I set compatibility with XP. I turned off the ini videos.
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
KroRex 12.11.21

For a long time, everything has been written down everywhere, for example, a topic in the Steam community http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=545394639
In general, you need to update to version 1.3 and put an unofficial patch. Also, in addition to compatibility, you need to check the "Disable visual design" checkbox. The videos should be included, without them it is somehow uninteresting. If you cannot start the game normally with this mod or run it on version 1.1, then it is better to forget it, since the content in it is not worth the risk of major bugs.

M
Mr.Flip 12.11.21

KroRex
the fact of the matter is that all of the above has been done. I will try to reinstall without Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge

M
Mage Hermit 12.11.21

Russifier ftopku.

M
Mr.Flip 12.11.21

firewood, their mother's leg. everything was in the wood

L
Leplex 12.11.21

Mr.Flip
how did you fix the problem?