3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 12.11.21 07:22 pm

I can't open the save zone on the tower! (Dying Light)

Writes "turn on the electricity", I'm on the tower (which is on the way to Sabbit), at the right level, but there is nothing but a bed, radio and darts. What to do????
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smoke_Shooter 12.11.21

Nemesis
go further along the plot ... so then on the dam there will be a task ... you will return and turn on

M
Millerisimo 12.11.21

There, in my opinion, it is necessary downstairs in some kind of house incl. electricity under the tower nearby, and then another incl. on the tower itself, but on the tower so that incl. you need to climb it higher than the level where the bed with the radio is.

B
BAD WOLF 384 12.11.21

Nemesis
It is necessary to complete the quest "light to the people" (rather hemorrhoid)

N
Nemesis 12.11.21

Millerisimo
That's right, I activated the transformer in the house, then I activated it higher, and where the bed is, there is no fucking thing.

p
punck 12.11.21

Nemesis
has already answered the story above.

N
Nemesis 12.11.21

Thanks everyone.
Only this is some kind of fig idea, it turns out. We have to push through to hell knows where to open a couple of save zones on the other side of the map.
So far, this is the only thing I didn't like about the game.

And, it's still bad that all these technical tasks such as running 1000 m, jumping 40 zombies are performed only when they are active. Trying to find a suitable task for the situation ahead is still a crap. And you cannot turn it off, and they hang in an unnecessary line under the map.