3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Аlex_Pro 12.11.21 07:22 pm

How to upload saves from a computer to the Cloud? (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

In general, he gave a friend to play in the game, and he uploaded his saves to the Cloud by mistake. Can anyone know how to make Cloud ask me to download saves from their computer?
8 Comments
Sort by:
Аlex_Pro 12.11.21

Kyubi
Thank you. I'm going to try now.

Аlex_Pro 12.11.21

Kyuubi
I tried everything and nothing happened. And how can I upload my saves myself? I don't even know where I have them. In general, I need Cloud to issue a notification, they say, to choose where to download the saves: from it or from a computer. It seems that my saves have been replaced even on my computer ...

Аlex_Pro 12.11.21

CrowBY
They told me here that Cloud overwrote all the files on my computer, and if so, then it's useless to do anything.

A
Aenmutus 12.11.21

Badly. In general, in a normal way - as soon as you start it, I would immediately ask. I just did that today, I play the same game on my tablet and computer. When I started it on the tablet, I asked what to use, I took it from the cloud.

Аlex_Pro 12.11.21

Aenmutus
N-yes, it looks like Cloud and the truth even overwrote my saves on my computer. Now again I have to spend 40 hours to get to the 75% that I passed ...

Аlex_Pro 12.11.21

Aenmutus
He played through Family Library Sharing. First he was offline, then he went online, downloaded the patch and he just got this notification when the game was started, and he clicked with a fool to download the saves from the computer to the Cloud.

V
VitalisKonradus 12.11.21

The main thing is in which save location you write. You tell your friend to use only the second cell, and you yourself use any, except the second, and you don't care who syncs which save.

Аlex_Pro 12.11.21

Vitalik Kolomiets
Oh, this is understandable. I say that he uploaded all his saves to the Cloud by mistake, that is, now only his saves are in the game, and all mine have been erased.