3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazyl2011 12.11.21 07:22 pm

Crawls out a browser window when you turn on the computer.

In general, guys, this is the situation:
When you turn on the laptop, the browser with the gameplayinfo site turns on, and sometimes others, how to remove this virus?
I read it on the internet, there were options through the cleaner, and the registry, but this virus blocks both, and they stupidly do not turn on ...
What to do? can anyone come across
7 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eroppo 12.11.21

Adwcleaner try it, removes all ad crap

M
Marsel kazan 12.11.21

you need to remove the -cmd parameter from autorun and that's it)

execute - msconfig - there will be something like "cmd.exe / c start http ......, etc., in general, delete it or turn it off!

and even so that you never get out again "execute - regedit - you do the search on the" CMD "file, it will have the same line cmd.exe / start ...... and so on, you also demolish it and you will be happy))

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 12.11.21

bazyl2011
Past advice helped me recently (MsConfig). Just do not delete anything you need (as in the registry).

v
vladteterev85 12.11.21

You most likely have to launch Opera through a shortcut with a parameter. Check: right-click on the browser shortcut, select Properties from the context menu and on the Shortcut tab in the Object column the following should be written: "C: Program Files Opera opera.exe" browser installed). If after "C: Program Files Opera opera.exe" something else is written separated by a space, starting with a "-" or "/", then this is the very parameter. Go to the address "C: Program Files Opera opera.exe" and delete the file that is specified in the parameter. If you can't remove it, then use the Unlocker utility. To do this, install this utility, open the context menu by right-clicking on the desired object and select Unlocker. Then everything is intuitively clear. Delete the browser shortcut from the desktop and create a new one. Although it is quite easy to delete the shortcut and create a new one. The advertisement file will simply hang in the Opera folder. But I would delete it too

S
SkyGame 12.11.21

in msconfig, you can cut off this script, in startup or services (I don't remember exactly), it can hide under plausible names, the main thing is to look at the registry branch and what is written there at the end, the name of the wrecking site should be hidden there a
couple of times it catches this, it's like would not be a virus, as a result, the antiviruses let it pass, although it did not block my registry, but simply opened the browser

S
SazhinAlexandr 12.11.21

You can try Malwarebytes Antimalware.

m
mvictory 12.11.21

Use the program HijackThis, Here is a description:
http://paulstranger.ru/virus-lyll-net/#!prettyPhoto