3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Killer_047 12.11.21 07:24 pm

Why is FPS sagging? Computer config is attached

Processor AMD Athlon x4 860K, Video card Gygabyte AMD Radeon R7 360, 8 GB RAM
In all games at max 60 fps (this is when I stand still, just walk, etc.), but when there is a shootout, a lot of people, I drive , in general, I perform a lot of actions - it drops to 40.
I did not notice any special lags and it is quite comfortable to play, well, sometimes it slows down.
In skyrim, for example, now there was a battle with whiterun - there were jamming and FPS - 35-50 jumped, well, I also filmed the video using a bandicam, by the way, when I use it even more FPS sags
Another important detail - GTA 5 is loaded, I start playing , the jamming is terrible - 20-30 fps, then I turn off the game and start again - all the rules, fps 40-60
As I said, playing is quite comfortable, but it's strange: the computer is even more powerful than indicated in the systems, where did this FPS come from?
11 Comments
Sort by:
x
xDangerxZonex 12.11.21

I_Am_Killer_47 Bandicam
Loads the Processor Use Mirillis Action Prog And So And 35-50 FPS This Is Very Normal For Your Iron. And in shootouts there is a lot of action, maybe that's why the FPS sags

K
Killer_047 12.11.21

JohnSins
How normal? Iron is not weak, recently assembled, and the games are not new.

x
xDangerxZonex 12.11.21

I_Am_Killer_47
Well, if it's not enough for you, then remove the anti-aliasing in the game and try the prog I wrote above (or update the driver if you didn't)

K
Killer_047 12.11.21

JohnSins
ok

D
Digic_07 12.11.21

I_Am_Killer_47
Iron is just the same weak, be glad that it does not fall below fps

K
Killer_047 12.11.21

Digic_07
Why is it weak?
Percent 4 cores 3.7 GHz, vidyaha 2 giga, 128 bit, gddr5, ultra settings of the same GTA fully comply

S
Sidorovich 12.11.21

I_Am_Killer_47
Because AMD is sad, but true (yes, according to benches, your 4-core processor merges with a dual-core processor)
http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Core-i3-4170-vs-AMD-Athlon-X4-860K
http: //gpuboss.com/gpus/Radeon-R7-360-vs-GeForce-GTX-750-Ti
And the FPS, as you wrote, is still quite normal. You can play.

K
Killer_047 12.11.21

Sidorovich
Ok, Union of Right Forces .
Well, there was no money for intel

t
the endless misanthropy o 12.11.21

Shoto you panic unfounded. Your iron is normal - no more. And 40 fps is okay too

B
Boycott 12.11.21

I_Am_Killer_47
And what PSU do you have?

m
masha 12.11.21

when there is a shootout, a lot of people, I drive, in general, I perform a lot of actions - it drops to 40. The
processor has to calculate a lot of objects.

I minimize the game and start again - all the rules
Why should a minimized game consume computer resources, when minimizing, the main processes are paused, when the game is expanded, they start again, while they are running, there is no load yet, the same applies to drawing the visibility distance.
When recording a video, every frame needs to be processed, it's tricky.
the computer is even more powerful than indicated in the systems, where did this FPS come from?
This means that the main calculations fall on the video card processor.