3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitolive 12.11.21 07:24 pm

Problems with RGSC [PS3] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I can not register for almost a week in a social club on ps 3, the server is temporarily unavailable. Is this the norm or is my current so?
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Defeny 12.11.21

try it from your computer

F
F1ProStyle 12.11.21

The site is now experiencing heavy loads, it itself was registered a long time ago, but the last few days it does not always come up. Wait a couple of days, I think after going online everything should work.

N
Nostix 12.11.21

And due to the fact that the Social club tupits together with it, the iFrut tupits the data forever

N
NesHKa7 12.11.21

how to enter online or connect to SC in GTA 5 via Playstation 3 ????

D
Defeny 12.11.21

register on the computer, and from the ps you will come

D
Dema 80 12.11.21

and on a PC - already updating several hours during registration

T
TommyAssassin 12.11.21

Merged PSN and Social Club accounts. Everything was cool, but my progress statistics suddenly stopped updating. What to do?

a
ak_bullet 12.11.21

Who may have faced a similar problem when linking a social club account to the PlayStation® Network. Gives an error - Sorry!
An error occurred while trying to bind a PLAYSTATION®Network account.
We were unable to link your account.
An unexpected error has occurred
Please make sure you can connect to this account from your game console and then try again. Is it possible due to the fact that I bind to the PC not from the console?!?! Thanks in advance...

Y
Yomka 12.11.21

um. there was something similar. interrupted the password to the water. there may still be those works that are not regulated. wait a day.
But in general, when you bind to R *, you get a pop-up window for logging into your PSN account? there can be pop-up blockers, addblocks, web antivirus or something else?

a
ak_bullet 12.11.21

There are no locks. The window opens all but when binding gives an error When trying to bind a PLAYSTATION®Network account, an error occurred.
Please make sure you can connect to this account from your game console and then try again. I can’t tie for 3 days.

l
lol156 12.11.21

The same problem, so many registrations have to be done, crap in general. An error occurred when trying to bind a PLAYSTATION®Network account.
Please make sure you can connect to this account from your game console and then try again.
If there is a solution, please help.

M
Mikhail Mishin 12.11.21

People I have a question: How to log out of your social club account on PS 3 (I don’t know about linking your account to PSN)
But if you linked it, then how to log out of the linked account !!!

Z
Zloy_ParKur 12.11.21

Unlink PSN account at socialclub.

S
Sleepy228 12.11.21

Nostix
shas for everyone so checking something goes and I need 2 human norms for an elite task for a robbery I play on ps 3 nickname PIF-228 or Golovkin2006 is better for him

G
Gleb Golubev 12.11.21

How to log out of your rockstar account on ps 3