3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimash Zhagiparov 12.11.21 07:24 pm

Death (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the "To die" mode, only 1 life or what? I jumped off at the beginning of the game and died, but loaded. Then he reached the first battle with the ghouls and died, but again loaded. So is this difficulty level with 1 life or not?
16 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 12.11.21

Has the difficulty increased?

I
Iasthope 12.11.21

Dimash Zhagiparov
is a difficulty level where you will constantly die and load

D
Dimash Zhagiparov 12.11.21

Iasthope
So the save won't be deleted after death?

z
zagruzon 12.11.21

Dimash Zhagiparov
and why should he? except that there is a limit on the number of saves

B
Boehringer 12.11.21

Dimash Zhagiparov Same
as in other modes, but the difficulty is higher. Meditation does not restore HP .... I do not know how in lighter modes ... I have never played.

L
Losto 12.11.21

This is not your second witcher with the only life and the achievement of a psycho) There is no such regime in the wild hunt.

M
Metalist1925 12.11.21

not at all difficult mode. The second witcher was heavier)

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 12.11.21

Losto
Well, such a game without saves will be quite difficult)) The second part is not that big, so it could be implemented there.

g
gloccc 12.11.21

Pavel0198 You
can still do this level of complexity. I passed the second and I will pass the third

B
Bupycop 12.11.21

gloccc You
can go through the third way if you choose a minimum of fights and play very, very safe, that is, through an alchemist or a magician, and this is not very interesting, if only for those who crave difficulties.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 12.11.21

For me, this is the most optimal difficulty (To Death), as at one time it was "dark" for the second part. You just have to find fault. For 100 hours (probably so) the difficulty (and WILD) was caused by curvacer and griffon. The rest is quite bearable.

A
Argo R 12.11.21

Slonvprotivogaze
For the entire time of the game, the Leshachikha, Immlerich and a couple of bosses from the Stone Heart have caused a wild difficulty. The rest is all the rules.

E
Eagle387 12.11.21

Dimash Zhagiparov
will not be there. there just for experienced players who do not fall under every blow, because there are 2-3 blows and you are dead

E
Eagle387 12.11.21

Argo R
yeah, leshachiha, especially when you have 2-3 lvl it is pzdts. I burned my nerves there like books in the Middle Ages

I
I am Batman 12.11.21

So who passed through? How many saves do you want?

6ytupat 12.11.21

I am Batman
Yes, as many saves as you want!