3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Screamer9713 12.11.21 07:24 pm

Should I buy a face? (Test Drive Unlimited 2)

YellowSUBmarine_STi
You can ride together perfectly well there are few of them, but for a start you will have acceleration up to 200 km. Then it will go for 400 if, of course, you devote many hours to the game.
For demolition all around and cool races at high speeds, I recommend The Crew
13 Comments
Sort by:
m
mcbrut 12.11.21

In the game, the physics is poor. Cars are driven like logs on which elephants stand, and on elephants 1,000,000 Galactus

a
anal manjak 12.11.21

There are quite adequate people there. Inadequate people play mainly in NSF. The trouble is, few people play the test drive. And so at a discount in the incentive, you can buy TDU2 for a penny.

a
anal manjak 12.11.21

mcbrut
Physics is miserable, but the test drive wins me over to something completely different. Even with poor physics, it is very pleasant to get behind the wheel of your beloved Mustang Fastback and just drive around Ibiza. Come to a picturesque corner, take a picture of your car against the backdrop of the sunset and yachts, and then take this picture in your bungalow on the top of the hill! This is very cool !!!
But physics sucks ... We'd file test drive 3 with all the cool buns, physics and optimization - that would be unrealistically cool! But this studio seems to have collapsed, so all that remains is to suffer in the second test drive ...

S
SPKDimon 12.11.21

I played with a friend before, it was very interesting, but the controls in this game are just awful !!!
I have not tried to play on the steering wheel, but the keyboard is just awful ...
Take it only at a discount and prepare yourself for driving schools, this is another "pleasure"

C
CrowBY 12.11.21

anal manjak
The crew for a third test drive. The crew did the same development as the others, and at the development stage they seemed to say that the developments of the new TD were used to create the game.

A
Alexandrovitch 12.11.21

CrowBY
The crew is not a test drive. This is the problem, and it is very stupid to consider it the third TDU.

C
CrowBY 12.11.21

GRiDOX
was originally positioned as a continuation of the tdu

s
serginho3009 12.11.21

Forza Horizon cutscene reminds me of it. ex That would be the 3rd part on writing

Y
YellowSUBmarine_STi 12.11.21

Guys, I found a physics mod on the internet, I, a person playing the keyboard, helped me out, the controls become more realistic and simple) https://yadi.sk/d/ZmjMnswOUt4wd

Y

Why did I create the topic, my friend and I love to wander everywhere, drive on bikes, discover beautiful places, right now it's slush, it's gray, everything is dull, at least I think we'll ride in the game, and you can also drive your favorite cars, both drag and drift, and so that inadequacies did not interfere too much, I look here on the forum and there are all kinds of gatherings, to show myself, see others, find good friends, ride normally)

Y

I already played, a little, I already passed the A6-A7 Super Cup, now I go into the game just to ride for myself, well, then I will continue my career) The game is cool, very relaxing) Download the mod! Just make a backup of the original file.

r
rok2023 12.11.21

YellowSUBmarine_STi It

makes sense to buy a license only if you want to drive with other players - the servers are still running and there are players on them.

m
m1ts 12.11.21

The game is cool! I set myself new physics and shaders, and it became better to play, do not worry about physics, as this is no longer a problem for me. Be sure to buy, and maybe TDU3 will be released, they closed due to Bankruptcy, as they closed and will open, well, if another person buys a game from them, lol :)