3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Co-pilot Drinkins 12.11.21 07:24 pm

the creators of The Evil Within continue to assemble a team (The Evil Within)

Tango Gameworks has updated its website, the creators of The Evil Within continue to gather a team to work on the next game

The relatively young Japanese studio Tango Gameworks, headed by the well-known producer and game designer Shinji Mikami, debuted in 2014 with the bloody survival action game The Evil Within. surprised. The project, although it had its shortcomings, showed itself very worthy. After the release of the game, as well as several additions to it, the developers lay low. What the Japanese studio is currently working on - The Evil Within 2 or a completely different game - is still unknown.

However, the other day the studio reported on the changes that have happened to it recently. Firstly, Tango Gameworks has changed the environment and 'moved' - now the developers are based in the building where the employees of Zenimax Japan also work. Secondly, the studio has updated its official website, which, however, is only available in Japanese, except for a new appeal to players from Shinji Mikami. In it, the developer again [Mikami, in fact, founded Tango Gameworks for this purpose] declares his intention to "offer young talented developers the opportunity to prove themselves by taking part in the development of interesting and exciting AAA games."

So, the studio still has a large number of open positions, for which there is a search for 'new minds'. The latter include artists, designers, programmers, animators and engineers. Once in position, they will begin work on a new game, Tango Gameworks.

Bethesda Softworks will once again host its own press conference on ZeniMax-owned studios at E3 2016 in June.
9 Comments
Sort by:
C
Co-pilot Drinkins 12.11.21

Patrick Russian
Russian voice acting is not official))

C

Patrick Russian
Ohrenel something to put cons to me ((I put pluses for you, and you ...

C

Patrick Russian
Oh, and then ... you also put on your own. as they say you cannot praise yourself, no one will praise yourself. :) =) -_- ^ __ ^ * __ *

Q
QUlCK 12.11.21

0000Ptasha
Why not in blogs, but on the forum?

C

Blackye
I don't know how to add a picture to blogs))

Q
QUlCK 12.11.21

0000Ptasha Just
copy the link to it and paste it through the menu :)

C

Blackye
DIY blog like this)

Q
QUlCK 12.11.21

0000Ptasha
where did you get the info ?

C

Blackye
Generally vkontakte)), in the xbox one group.