3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Barlava 12.11.21 07:24 pm

When the \ "loot \" is destroyed, and does not go to the trophies? (XCOM 2)

In general, if you destroy the target with an explosion (an ordinary grenade), then the corpse is supposedly torn to pieces and cannot be placed in trophies. If you just remove a certain amount of hp, and then finish off with a small arms, the trophy goes into the "inventory" The
same is with other grenades (for example, acid grenades), but only when the action of acid on the enemy ends, and you finish him off with ordinary small arms, he still writes that the "corpse was dropped" (glory to our localizers)
Is this supposedly the body eaten by "acid" and it is no longer possible to use it as a trophy or is there a way, using acid grenades, to also manage to get the corpses of opponents?
9 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cyclik_ 12.11.21

Until the acid runs out - you finish

B
Barlava 12.11.21

Cyclik_ is
it NOT over?
strangely, logically, on the contrary, I thought that when its effect ceases, then you need to finish off in order to get a trophy,
but it’s over there

A
Alex coachman 12.11.21

I didn’t like that if you capture the mind of the enemy, then you don’t capture anything alive, you don’t even get his corpse at the end of the battle.

O
Ogyr4ig 12.11.21

Alex Coachman
This is how a captured enemy can be shot.

S
Sallar 12.11.21

Alex Coachman
Before evacuation Zavala - Expo at least, and perhaps loot

C
Cyclik_ 12.11.21

Barlava
Here is the logic, if he is a corpse - debuffs and buffs are reset to zero.

A
Alex coachman 12.11.21

_Salar_
Well, I didn't think of it. I wanted to take it alive. Well this is more fun. And in general, why should I spend a turn to kill an ally? They could think that if the battle ends with a captured enemy, then if he is not needed alive, then he should be looted with an automatic machine like a corpse and together with side loot if he fell out. They supposedly took it and finished it off at the base.

N
Negih 12.11.21

Alex Coachman
Yes, I agree. We have to finish off by the end of the game. It is especially annoying when you take control of a Sectopod (BIG robot). And he drops out loot, but he is the last one left (let's say there is 1 more enemy, but he will die in the fire and 100%) and to pick up the loot, you have to get up to the robot at close range and finish off, thereby taking damage, which is incredibly infuriating

z
z8TiREX8z 12.11.21

Alex Coachman
That is, in the early parts of the game, you had to take a living alien, interrogate, try. So you think how to capture so that you are not crushed, but now you don’t care and the corpses will come down.