3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolf-Mercenary 12.11.21 07:30 pm

Where can I find the gatekeeper? (XCOM 2)

I met only one - on a mission, where you are the psivrat. After the autopsy, you need another one to improve the weapon of the psy-fighters. But for a bunch of special stages and story missions, I never met him again, although after a couple of days and one research I already need to open the avatar's corpse.
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitry Latypov 12.11.21

on each task 1 exactly. well, this is provided that 2/3 of the game is completed. I think that a lot depends on the complexity of the game) was held at the highest. By the fall of 2035 (in-game time), I had already met all the reptiles, and even flunked my 1st avatar. then they just throw in the number.

M
Mercurionio 12.11.21

Depends on the difficulty you play on. The gatekeeper starts spawning in missions starting in August. For the legend - a year after the start of the game.

S
Sallar 12.11.21

Play on, there will be many of them

W
Wolf-Mercenary 12.11.21

3rd difficulty. Avatar landed on the last mission. After the theft of the gate and before the final one, 25 operations were completed (made a save at the beginning of each operation) and not a single gatekeeper (but 2-3 sectopods on some). Eh, I have no luck with the random (((

V
Vu-han 12.11.21

Wolf-Mercenary
Will continue, they will definitely appear because the material you need falls out

C
Caliber 12.11.21

Damn Sori I can't help you

p
predator999 12.11.21

I don’t know from anyone how, but I came across it quite often on medium difficulty. 100% spawns on a mission to protect the lighthouse.

G
Garry3Fingers 12.11.21

I've all had berserkers once