3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toshkin 12.11.21 07:30 pm

Game Impression (PC) (With Fire and Sword 2: Caribbean!)

I don’t understand, but where to sell the goods?
22 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toshkin 12.11.21

By the way, when minimizing, the game often does not unfold back. The era of tournaments at least could be safely minimized from the main menu, and this one hangs from it too (win7 64).

G
GreenStar 12.11.21

Toshkin
In the panel for buying and selling goods, near the left side of the screen.

P
Priys90 12.11.21

Has anyone completed the "Accidental Encounter" quest when you are still thrown into the dungeon? And then I hung up, the moment passed with McClalen or whatever his name was, and Jorge still does not come 74 days have passed

G
GreenStar 12.11.21

Priys90
Hahah, same thing.

T
Toshkin 12.11.21

Priys90
go out to sea - he will immediately appear

J
Jupiter 42 12.11.21

not a game but bullshit is old and nothing has changed since the first game it is not worth the money

K
KILLJ0YS 12.11.21

Priys90
read what they write in the diologists, Jorge will contact you when you are needed and when you represent something of yourself, you need to raise the level, raise the rank, gather an army, etc., then he will say like that you are ready and will find you.

S
Sany233 12.11.21

This pissing Jorge does not appear for me ..
I have already hacked the game a hundred times, I have already pumped the Persian further, the army is already large, but he does not appear, what should I do?
And another question ..
When I try to lay siege to the tower, he writes to me that the detachment is not eager for a siege, since they are only commanded by a lieutenant. How do I go for a siege?
Or a different question, how to raise the rank?

X
X_ray_83 12.11.21

The case when Alpha is better than the "release" version! )))

R
RustyPlastic 12.11.21

Very mediocre. Not to walk around the city, sea battles are sooooo raw, unit control on the battlefield was removed (why?), Etc. I liked the costumes. But the gun holds crooked, the hand just hangs, the gun is separate in a couple of inches.

R
RustyPlastic 12.11.21

And by the way, on the screenshots I see years in the city. Then explain pliz how to get there. I just have a schematically depicted city (tavern, market, town hall, palace, shipyard, etc.)

C
ChernyLitvin 12.11.21

The game is not bad, but very raw. By the way, in addition to the main quest, there was another glitch. I cannot occupy cities. He even took the task for France to capture the city, but after the destruction of the garrison, he writes that you can take a ransom or occupy the city, but you can only choose a ransom.

A
ALEKSander95 12.11.21

ChernyLitvin
the same bullshit ...

S
Sprintin 12.11.21

oh, the graph would be tweaked (, and so it'll go to spit in the evening! but still the game looks like a mod, not a continuation (

S
Sergey1983 12.11.21

Where to get food for the troops, they are always hungry and defect in droves.

M
Meniuris 12.11.21

Sergey1983
In cities in the point of "wholesale" (something like that), buy bread, fish and meat. It's simple.

S
Sergey1983 12.11.21

Meniuris
Thank you, but my holds are full of goods for people to eat.

M
Meniuris 12.11.21

Sergey1983
You are always welcome ). In general, at first I could not figure it out myself. The interface is pretty weird.

R
Ruslan Bagmanov 12.11.21

In principle, on patch 1.020 the game became more or less bearable. And so much so that I even bought it.

G
GreenStar 12.11.21

Ruslan Bagmanov
)