3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jeka777rus 12.11.21 07:30 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game (Gran Turismo 6)

the game is class but with its drawbacks
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
POLANSKI 12.11.21

Well, I'll start. After I played GT5 for 2 minutes and tried to forget it like a bad dream, I downloaded it with great apprehension and not with great enthusiasm, but I downloaded it, because I don't think it's worth spending money on something like that. What can I say about the new GT6 - a disgusting game in every way. Fans of beautiful landscapes and realistic graphics, I am writing this to you now, so as not to get trauma of a psychological nature, in no case do you come across this game, it's just horror. Zero schedule, and this is taking into account the fact that it is now 2013. To the idiots who shout about realistic controls, I still can't understand people who are foaming at the mouth shouting about the fact that the GT series has unique realistic controls, ay, are you morons? what kind of control? yes, you won't even get a drop of realistic car behavior on the steering wheel, go to driving courses cost from 6 thousand rubles, do not mislead a shkolota who will run to spend money on it. In general, as always, idiots will praise this next faded vyser, and pawns will wait for the game to be released on the PC. This game is not needed on pc, it is just a disgrace of the genre. In conclusion, I will say this, having bought this game you will love it as if you were at a Petrosyan concert, in the family there would be jokes, but gave the money and now you need to laugh. Shame on gentlemen, shame in 2013 to make such a game. and gave the money and now you have to laugh. Shame on gentlemen, shame in 2013 to make such a game. and gave the money and now you have to laugh. Shame on gentlemen, shame in 2013 to make such a game.

s
sashok988 12.11.21

POLANSKI
You also say that NFS is better, at least I have not met better races than Gran Turismo.

e
exeBOX 12.11.21

POLANSKI
Hmm, commentary and reviewer - this is the vyp of 2013! Yes, you are!

K
Ksardex 12.11.21

The game is super, I bought Sony PS 3 quite recently, but GT6 is the best racing simulator I've played, there are of course some drawbacks, for example, the damage system, which is practically absent, the absence of the Porche brand, being a fan of these cars, it certainly upset me. Of course, it is more pleasant to drive a real car, but in the conditions of the city and eternal traffic jams, it is difficult to enjoy ordinary driving, and my Fabia is far from a sports car. And in the GT6, you can enjoy pleasant driving at high speeds and collecting cars, and even just sit behind the wheel of a car that you will never meet in your life. In general, I do not regret the purchase, GT6 pleased.

W
Warlord24 12.11.21

I bought that day I can't tear myself away) Yes, of course there are downsides, but after all these NFSs and others like them, it's just a thrill! And most importantly, I am not a big fan of racing as a game genre, and even more so I am not a hardcore player, I hate the same thing to jerk off 100,500 times until you pass it (personally, it always reminded me more of an act of masochism, although nowadays it is usually called hardcore) BUT ! In this game, it is really interesting to perform the same task for half an hour, trying to show the best time, work out turns, etc.) in general, 9/10 from me (minus a point for shortcomings, but I don't want to talk about them now), not a bit about the money spent I'm sorry) Well, who loves more arcade races, to press the slipper without using the brake, turn the handbrake, etc.

A
AlexeyOloryal 12.11.21

But I'm not interested in playing something, it looks more like an updated GT5. But this is only for now, I will investigate further.

B
BLVCK BEVRD 12.11.21

folks ... is there a drift in there ??

A
AlexeyOloryal 12.11.21

BLVCK BEVRD
Yes

v
vad231437 12.11.21

The game has finally arrived. Lord, how came home.

Z
Zloy 12.11.21

but Polanski wrote the truth. the game is so-so, it is far from the F1 GT series

i
imbraman 12.11.21

sashok988
Well Shift 2 with a fixed input lag and an unofficial patch installed in some aspects is better than rt.

S
SergeantViper 12.11.21

Hello people, you don't want to create a separate topic, tell me what is there with the engine braking control? I rummaged through all the settings (I also made settings for gear changes in options and in races on a manual gearbox), drove a manual gearbox on different cars, both all-wheel drive and rear-wheel drive, and one hell, you put a high gear into a lower one, for example, to enter a sharp turn / turn, in theory, even holding the gas in the same NFS, the car starts to brake very sharply (even faster than its usual brakes), especially with all-wheel drive. Here in the game, it just stupidly continues to go almost at the same speed as before, that is, sticking to a lower gear, it should brake itself to the maximum speed limit in the lower stuck gear, but it does not brake. Do not know, Has anyone noticed such a lag or not, but I think this is a serious drawback of this game, can you somehow fix it? If not, then I hope that in GT7 this lag will be taken into account and eliminated by the developers. Before minus me, check this info in your game, otherwise I will also unreasonably minus.

V
Vatafaker 12.11.21

SergeantViper is
just physics shit in the game, engine braking is not implemented, it was stupidly forgotten.