3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Meehan86 12.11.21 07:30 pm

The problem with the appearance of Avatar bases (XCOM 2)

Good day!

Tell me how to find bases that remove progress from the Avatar? I already have 8 progress, and only 3 bases have appeared in the whole game, I don't understand how I can roll back the project if the plots do not appear? Or do you need to somehow scan regions for these objects?
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pon4ik007 12.11.21

There are tasks that reduce activity. But the easiest way is to attack those bases that are near you.

M
Meehan86 12.11.21

Pon4ik007
Yes, I would gladly attack, how to detect them then?

s
sashok988 12.11.21

In general, you need to open territories, some bases will be found there. Well, and so they give tasks to reduce the activity of the Avatar.

P
Pon4ik007 12.11.21

You said that you have 3 bases. Is it yours or theirs? In both cases, you need to Place towers of resistance on the map and move towards the enemy base. There are enemy bases on any continent.

M
Meehan86 12.11.21

Pon4ik007
I have established contacts with almost all regions, but when opening the regions, the bases did not appear, there were 3 in the plot and that's it. Now progress is just stupidly growing and I can’t do anything. But I almost never set up towers, maybe that's why these objects do not appear, ideally I thought that the towers only reduce the cost of intelligence to establish contacts with neighboring regions.

M
Mercurionio 12.11.21

Meehan86
In tasks of hacking something, break open alarm towers and officers' skulls. Sometimes there is information about a new object. Then investigate it. This is only possible after you build the hall of shadows.

M
Meehan86 12.11.21

By the way, I scored on the hall of shadows, maybe that's why nothing happens?

D
Demoniac1985 12.11.21

Mihan86
Yes, that's why! My bases also stopped appearing, but as soon as I began to conduct research in the hall of shadows, story missions began to appear, they help to reduce the progress of the avatar!

k
killerbot 12.11.21

Meehan86
you're a genius. do not complete story quests and complain that "the game does not go further"

M
Meehan86 12.11.21

killerbot
Well, I thought to fly, do the research, but it turns out that follow the plot and that's it, I’ll go through the game in such a way and I won’t even get to the psionics and plasma.